Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any good football quiz questions ?

Comments

• Options

Bringing this thread out of retirement.....
    I won 114 caps before retiring from international football in 2014. Since I moved to England in 2004, I have played for three clubs who have all won the Champions League this millennium. I have also won an FA Cup and league titles in two other countries. Who am I?

Are you Ricky Villa in disguise?
    One for the older lifers there
    More Ricky Tomlinson to be honest.
  • Options
    Who scored the first every goal by a charlton player in european competition .
  • Options

Bringing this thread out of retirement.....
    I won 114 caps before retiring from international football in 2014. Since I moved to England in 2004, I have played for three clubs who have all won the Champions League this millennium. I have also won an FA Cup and league titles in two other countries. Who am I?

Eidur Gudjohnssen?
  • Options
    Scrap that.
  • Options
    Xabi Alonso?
  • Options

Xabi Alonso?

Correct.
  • Options
    What is the only English team playing league football that contains all the letters of w@nkers?
  • Options

What is the only English team playing league football that contains all the letters of w@nkers?

Great Wakering Rovers?
  • Options

Millwall?
  • Options
    Eight players have scored for England at consecutive World Cups. Name them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fiiish said:

Great Wakering Rovers?
    They're not in League 2 yet. And, by the way, there's no N.
  • Options

Millwall?
    Good effort but no W, no A, no N, no K, no E, no R, no S. Wait a minute, there are no w@nkers at Millwall. Some mistake surely.
  • Options

Millwall?
    Good effort but no W, no A, no N, no K, no E, no R, no S. Wait a minute, there are no w@nkers at Millwall. Some mistake surely.
    In my defence there is an A.
  • Options

Millwall?
    You are quite right. Too many beers tonight in Singapore.
  • Options

Millwall?
    If there's beer involved, then you're completely excused.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Fiiish said:

Great Wakering Rovers?
    They're not in League 2 yet. And, by the way, there's no N.
    Depends how you define 'League'. I give up if it is the top 4 tiers because I cannot find a single team currently in the 92 that has all 7 letters in it.

And check the second to last letter in the word 'Wakering' :wink:
  • Options

Millwall?
    That's very gracious of you, Sir. Still, there's an unanswered question to solve.
  • Options

Millwall?
    That's very gracious of you, Sir. Still, there's an unanswered question to solve.
    It's a tough one.....
  • Options

Millwall?
    It's a tough one.....
    Look north
  • Options

Hurst, Beckham, Owen......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrLargo said:

Lineker?
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    MrLargo said:

All correct. As is Lineker mentioned above.
  • Options
    Gerrard, Charlton, Peters, Hargreaves, Wilkins are possibles
  • Options

Gerrard, Charlton, Peters, Hargreaves, Wilkins are possibles

Gerrard, Charlton and Peters are correct.
  • Options
    Rooney?
  • Options

Rooney?

Not Rooney
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Rooney?

I'll give you a clue he played for a club that Charlton have lost to twice this season.

For the sake of clarity - he wasn't involved in the games this season!

• Options
    PWR ...

Who won the cup in 1947
    Who were the runners up in 1946
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

PWR ...

Who won the cup in 1947
    Who were the runners up in 1946

Not sure, trying to call Roly to see if he knows.
  • Options
    Berwick Rangers.