Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any good football quiz questions ?

Comments

• Options

What is the only English team playing league football that contains all the letters of w@nkers?

Berwick Rangers!
  • Options
    Which player has been promoted to the premier league through the playoffs with three different teams?
  • Options

Which player has been promoted to the premier league through the playoffs with three different teams?

Kevin Phillips?
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Kevin Phillips?
    Gary O'Neil?
  • Options

Kevin Phillips?

Kevin Phillips?
    Gary O'Neil?
    No and no.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Kevin Phillips?

Kevin Phillips?
    Gary O'Neil?
    No and no.
    Gary O'Neil has. West Ham 2012, QPR 2014, Norwich 2015

Must be another player as well
  • Options
    Apologies. You're quite right.
    One other.
  • Options

One other.

Whilst checking my that Gary O'Neil was correct, I worked out who the other one was - Robert Green Norwich, West Ham and QPR
  • Options
    edited March 2016

One other.

Whilst checking my that Gary O'Neil was correct, I worked out who the other one was - Robert Green Norwich, West Ham and QPR
    FFS!
    There's another one! :blush:

(For quite some time, there was only one player to manage it. Simply didn't think anyone had done it recently! Serves me right for not checking my facts! Haha!)
  • Options

One other.

FFS!
    There's another one! :blush:

(For quite some time, there was only one player to manage it. Simply didn't think anyone had done it recently! Serves me right for not checking my facts! Haha!)
    Turn it @lordromford ffs!! I'll get my thinking cap on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Actually, just double checked - Green didn't do it with Norwich - he got to the final, but lost on pens to Birmingham.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Actually, just double checked - Green didn't do it with Norwich - he got to the final, but lost on pens to Birmingham.

Good spot.

The answer is Shaun Newton. Charlton, Wolves & West Ham

• Options
    Well done @ricky_otto !
  • Options

Who scored the first every goal by a charlton player in european competition .

BUMP THIS QUESTION...still not been given an answer....ITS CHARLTON COME ON
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Carl Leaburn - Anglo Italian cup v Ancona
  • Options

sorry YOU FELL FOR IT ....that is not the correct answer........This is agood quiz question
  • Options

sorry YOU FELL FOR IT ....that is not the correct answer........This is agood quiz question
    Anthony Barness against the Spanners?
  • Options

Anthony Barness against the Spanners?
    Sorry that is wrong answer..........Re Carl LEABURN he was the last Charlton player to scorce in a european competion.......Still need the First....
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Alan Pardew

• Options
    Which player in a Charlton shirt laid on 2 assists in the annual bar v camping match at Murs Erigné? That'll fool them!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Alan Pardew

Before Alan Pardew,s time.
  • Options

Berwick Rangers.

Correct!
  • Options

Alan Pardew

Struggling with this one - clue?
  • Options

Alan Pardew

Struggling with this one - clue?
    @Lewis Coaches Was the player playing for Charlton at the time, or do you mean they were a Charlton player at some time and they scored in a European competition at some other time?
  • Options
    Was the "European Competition" you are referring to held in Tunisia by any chance?
  • Options
    The player was on Charlton,s books at the time he scored the goal,Thus he became the first Charlton player to score in an European Cup Competition.....Not the only Charlton player to have played that night.
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:

Was the "European Competition" you are referring to held in Tunisia by any chance?

NO
  • Options

The player was on Charlton,s books at the time he scored the goal,Thus he became the first Charlton player to score in an European Cup Competition.....Not the only Charlton player to have played that night.

Allan Simonsen
  • Options
    Competitions you should be looking at(OLD NAMES)....

EUROPEAN Cup

EUROPEAN CUP WINNERS CUP

INTER CITIES and UEFA CUP

BIG CLUES.
  • Options

Allan Simonsen
    NO