Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Fulham match thread 20/2/16

Comments

• Options
    Just got here, and now just seen that starting 11 and I'm not looking forward to this
  • Options
    seth plum said:

It's going to be Emma!

Looking at that team I think oh my god!

Fulham likely to be 442, Scott Parker back and captain.

Good news for us then, Parker's legs are not what they used to be and we'll have the extra man for a change. One thing we have in the midfield today is pace and energy, that could make up for the relative lack of quality.
  • Options
    Looks like long ball to Simon and look for the knock downs and flicks, and all hands to the pump in defence.
    Can't see Ba putting in a good enough shift in midfield so it will all be down to Diego to do the actual work.
  • Options
    I do not understand why Lookman is not in the starting eleven. He has scored four goals in ten games. Where are the goals going to come from in this line up?
  • Options
    Where's Sanogo?
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

I do not understand why Lookman is not in the starting eleven. He has scored four goals in ten games. Where are the goals going to come from in this line up?

Henderson?
  • Options
    masicat said:

Where's Sanogo?

Injured I think...bad back.
  • Options

3 defenders, 2 attackers on the bench. #cafc we have no midfielders

To be fair, Jackson, cousins, Kashi and Diarra are all injured, but we still have two central midfielders in central midfield. Not many teams in this division will be carrying more midfielders than us in their squad.
  • Options
    Poyet v Parker will be interesting
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dickplumb said:

Harriott and JoBerg both due, and our top scorer is in the team.

• Options

How we'll end the afternoon:

Jesus, that lot need to spread out. If only we had a coach with the mindset to teach them..
  • Options

Jesus, that lot need to spread out. If only we had a coach with the mindset to teach them..
    Quick write a note.
  • Options
    masicat said:

Where's Sanogo?

Back injury
  • Options
    Subs, lookman, Johnson, gotta, suk-young, fanni ( Adams Johnsons defence barrister picked our bench)
  • Options
    Now i know how ROLAND feels,i am losing touch with the Charlton players that keep coming and going.This is going to be one long afternoon.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

masicat said:

Where's Sanogo?

Injured I think...bad back.
    So, it' Sanogo for him this afternoon?

• Options
    Bought a ticket on the door. I'm sat in the far end in the mixed supporters block. Furious. I'm a hundred yards from the nearest Addick.
  • Options
    Sorry to say that team has got defeat written all over it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

dickplumb said:

The prolific Makienok?

• Options
    FT Cardiff 4 Brighton 1
  • Options

No - we got rid of Fraeye
  • Options
    apologies up front for any typos or spelling mistakes. If Fanni and Suk-Young come on....I have no idea how Im going to type that!!
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Fuck me, some people on here need to get a grip. We're playing Fulham here, not Bayern Munich. Their form is identical to ours over the last 6 - w1, d2, l3. I do hope the players don't give up so easily.
  • Options
    are tickets still available?
  • Options

3 defenders, 2 attackers on the bench. #cafc we have no midfielders

To be fair, Jackson, cousins, Kashi and Diarra are all injured, but we still have two central midfielders in central midfield. Not many teams in this division will be carrying more midfielders than us in their squad.
    Not many teams see to get them injured like we do either. As for up front! I wonder how some teams manage with much smaller squads.
  • Options

apologies up front for any typos or spelling mistakes. If Fanni and Suk-Young come on....I have no idea how Im going to type that!!

Surely Suk and Fanni
  • Options
    Here in Costa Teguise. ....please cheer me up, back on Wednesday. ........
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

dickplumb said:

The prolific Makienok?

Prolific or not, he is our top scorer. You asked where the goals will come from, he seems as likely a source as any.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!