Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

White lies/saying things that people want to hear

124»

Comments

• Options

Wife - take it easy today, just going shopping and will be a few hours, no need to do anything, put your feet up and enjoy the peace and quiet.

What she really means is - if you've not hoovered and unloaded the dishwasher by the time I get in I'm going to huff and puff, walk around with a face like a smacked arse for 2 hours and crash plates and cups down on the kitchen work tops.

A similar one: Mr Tatters and I go out to work. I have a good day (no sick animals, no mucking out to be done, animals all fed and watered) and manage to get home about lunchtime. Enjoy an afternoon nap, lounging around, logging into CL. Then when Mr Tatters arrives home I say "I've only just got in too. Can you go and get a takeaway, I'm too tired to cook."
    I guess its to teach him to give you a better rogering lol!
    Ah, the rogering example wasn't me and Mr Tatters - a friend told me about situations like this :smile:
  • Options

Wife - take it easy today, just going shopping and will be a few hours, no need to do anything, put your feet up and enjoy the peace and quiet.

What she really means is - if you've not hoovered and unloaded the dishwasher by the time I get in I'm going to huff and puff, walk around with a face like a smacked arse for 2 hours and crash plates and cups down on the kitchen work tops.

A similar one: Mr Tatters and I go out to work. I have a good day (no sick animals, no mucking out to be done, animals all fed and watered) and manage to get home about lunchtime. Enjoy an afternoon nap, lounging around, logging into CL. Then when Mr Tatters arrives home I say "I've only just got in too. Can you go and get a takeaway, I'm too tired to cook."
    I guess its to teach him to give you a better rogering lol!
    Ah, the rogering example wasn't me and Mr Tatters - a friend told me about situations like this :smile:
    Lol - sorry at first glance I read that as the rogering didn't involve Mr Tatters but a friend (:
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    red_murph said:

Quite relevant today after a wedding invite..

"We are not expecting any gifts from you"

However....

I remember getting an invite like this, something along the lines of: "we do not wish to recive wedding gifts, but feel free to make a charity donation"

Thanks for that I will do, the charity is my local pub.

You also know that when people put that about not receiving gifts, then there isn't a going a free bar at the reception. That's when I start thinking of excuses not to attend the wedding.
  • Options
    When people talk about a subject and say: My friend has said / My friend wants to know.

Yeah yeah we know its actually you asking the question!!
  • Options
    WOW, that is huge!
  • Options
    Do I get a free magnify glass to see that?
  • Options
    She said 'I like you a lot, but just as friends'

She meant 'I was on a 'you' overdose when I bumped into you in Sainsbury's once, and you think I want that sort of experience regularly, and in my bed too?'
  • Options

WOW, that is huge!

don't pretend you were lying when you said that!
  • Options
    Luck balances out over the course of a season...

Really?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Luck balances out over the course of a season...

Really?

Palarse get two dodgy pens against us... the first one against them was Liverpool, just sit back and look forward to the next one
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

WOW, that is huge!

He said about the wart on in the end of his nose.