Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boro (H) Mar 2016 Protest Watch From TV Perspective

Comments

• Options
    Close-up of Katrien looking quite happy at full time.
  • Options
    I see it as a victory to the regime today, meself. As a neutral who weren't at the game, granted
  • Options
    Coverage cut out during interview and switched to recording of Bournemouth v Swansea

Someone invaded interview?
  • Options
    Sky now showing the Coral advert where they whistle to stop stuff they don't like...very well done lads!! :smiley:
  • Options

I see it as a victory to the regime today, meself. As a neutral who weren't at the game, granted

Depends on whether any of the remaining protest gets shown.
  • Options

Interested why you think that fella?

Wonderful coverage by Sky
  • Options
    red_murph said:

agreed, I think we have done well by Sky
  • Options
    red_murph said:

agreed mate....4.30am time for me bed
  • Options
    How many people left on 74? Looked like around 20-30?
  • Options

Don't think so rob...thought they covered all the protests well and paid us good compliments for all of them bar the sole pitch invader (I assume the "announcement" of the invasion was thrown in to confuse all). Helped having Scotty and Chris as hosts...still being good to us now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

About a 1,000 Boro fans :wink:
  • Options
    Good couple of minutes Powell and Holloway discussing the current situation, recapping the protest incidents during the match. A few seconds footage of those gathered out the back of the West.
  • Options
    red_murph said:

Because we played well for a start, not that I'd ever want to lose. And I was geared up for more fireworks as it was on telly. Not a criticism as I weren't there, just an observation pal.
  • Options
    And a great final summary VT from Sky. A happy grim reaper about sums it up!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

They took the clock off the screen at about 70 mins, sad fookers.
    Clever though.

Someone should've blown a whistle to signify the time ;)
  • Options
    If only there was another way to tell the time......
  • Options
    ....if me dog had wheels he'd be a bike...
  • Options

Taking the clock down is proper muggy though. Just highlights the them and us attitude from a club that they expect us to love and support. It's a disgrace.
    I know mate, I was just seizing the opportunity to showcase my razor sharp wit

• Options

Taking the clock down is proper muggy though. Just highlights the them and us attitude from a club that they expect us to love and support. It's a disgrace.
    I know mate, I was just seizing the opportunity to showcase my razor sharp wit

Sorry mate, got caught up in the moment.
  • Options

if the clock went faulty perhaps they should have announced it was 74 minutes on the tannoy, after all that would have been the polite thing to do!.
  • Options

red_murph said:

Because we played well for a start, not that I'd ever want to lose. And I was geared up for more fireworks as it was on telly. Not a criticism as I weren't there, just an observation pal.
    Fair play squire.

PS: Don't tell anyone but I probably bought some ciggies from your Grove Park emporium before a Starburger in my Malory days ;0)