Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League One

1235»

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2016

I'm on 82 at the moment.I'll lose WHU and Brentford at the end of the season,down to 80 then gain Chesterfield,Fleetwood,Northampton and maybe Accrington...so possibly up to 84 next season

You won't lose Brentford until about 2019....
    Ok,for some reason I had it my head they were moving at the end of the current season :smile:
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Since Rolands ownership it has been a slow decline on the field with each season.

Very slow in the case of Roger Johnson.
  • Options
    johnsons decline has been faster than his movement on the pitch
  • Options

would like bristol rovers and pompey to come up as would like to go both of there grounds, not a huge amount will change for me still will be going along to away games, just not as good when theres 3-400 of us.

I have been to away games with Charlton when we had nomore than 73 fans in away end for a league game in the old 2 division.....300/400 thats a crowd...........Try Bolton away one week Lucky to get 100,the following week took 10,000 away......PART TIMERS.
    Night game in the League Cup at Carlisle springs to mind
  • Options

johnsons decline has been faster than his movement on the pitch

And I have nothing against RJ. I do though have a spleen to vent at whoever thought it was the right move to bring him back. Thinking about it now, this is pre planning for the drop as I am sure he will come good in League One.
  • Options
    Is there a way to see what the league one table would look like...if the season began from Jackson's 1st game in charge, away at Sunderland.

Surely we'd at least be top 6?
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    Is there a way to see what the league one table would look like...if the season began from Jackson's 1st game in charge, away at Sunderland.

4th with a game in hand over Sunderland who would be 3rd.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:league-one/daterange/fromdate:2021-Oct-23/todate:2022-Jun-01/type:home-and-away/
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Dave2l said:

4th with a game in hand over Sunderland who would be 3rd.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:league-one/daterange/fromdate:2021-Oct-23/todate:2022-Jun-01/type:home-and-away/

Cheers 👍

That's a good insight. 

Only let 1 goal in at home and scored 11

That's a stat 
  • Options
    Top 8 in that form table all with 2+ points a game.  Those top 8-9 teams are miles ahead and despite our excellent form we are really no closer to them which is frustrating.  Going to be some points total for play offs this year.

Rotherham top of form table and division yet I thought we dominated them at home and were very unlucky with only a point.
  • Options
    Unfortunately everybody above us are beating the people below us. Which largely just consolidates our mid table position. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry to be pedantic, but that table is not accurate as it doesn’t actually cover the Sunderland game. We have won 2 games away from home, Sunderland and Burton.

This is the correct link:
    https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:league-one/daterange/fromdate:2021-Oct-21/todate:2022-Jun-01/type:home-and-away/