Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Katrien Meire Prize for incompetence

Comments

• Options
    stonemuse said:
    I didn't think anything she did or said could surprise me anymore but this is shocking! Gobsmacked.
  • Options
    Dubai!!!! Jeez, is this some sort of sick joke?
  • Options
    What an arsehole.
    They are the nightmare owners every club dreads ending up with.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Dubai!!!! Jeez, is this some sort of sick joke?
    No, it's called taking the piss.
  • Options
    So who's running the club while she is away.
  • Options
    Fuming, I hope there is an addick over there that spots her, or better yet she gets on the wrong plane....ffs
  • Options
    Unbelievable. Paid for from her performance related bonus, no doubt.
    Or have we sold the sofa ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2016
    I wonder if she's been advised to keep out of the way for the Derby and Brighton games??

Hopefully it will give her time to think that the only honorable thing to do is resign.
  • Options
    Actually this is so outrageous, on reflection I can only think that she's actually out there secretly negotiating the sale of our club to the new owners... even she wouldn't be this brash, surely?? Apologies in advance Pinocchio.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Probably on the verge of a nervous breakdown if she's realised what a balls up her and Roly have made of this 'project'.

I don't suppose she could wait a month till the end of the season...? Pretty outrageous.
  • Options
    Badger said:

The Tellytubbies
  • Options
    So if she isn't there and Roland isn't there is there any point of a protest that they will NOT see?
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Run with this CARD, let everyone know.

Highlight it as the PR nightmeire it is.
  • Options
    Rest assured the club is in good handsimage
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stay in Dubai.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

sm said:

Katrien merie thinks she is Harvey Specter.

She is a shit lawyer that got bombed out for being lazy. Her privileged access to the industry through her parents fees indicate wealth not intellectual ability. She is thick as two short ones evidenced by her inability to spout a paragraph before she contradicts herself.

Anyone starting law in 2007 should be thankful of the opportunity and use the access to build a better world. Her excuses are pitiful.

I'm ranting because I have particular affinity to her competition law field of law and her views expressed on at least seven separate public occasions show she understands not one jot of what a free market is. We talk about FFP and yet Staprix have an atrocious repute and conduct. If katrien merie knows anything about anti-trust and fairness then who the fuk is Jonathan legard? Katrien you are not Maurice Watkins you are a silly posh twat who doesn't have a clue how to wipe your own ass.

She is employed by a skanky old man who uses her as a human shield, her view of the world seems to be some 1930s throwback when the only way forward for women was to bat their eyelashes at old men or alternatively work three times as hard and do something positive for womens' rights. Any group that faces discrimination realises one way out of it is to work harder than your oppressors.

She does 20-25 hour weeks at the valley. Posh and privileged lazy waste of space.

I feel sorry for the education standards in Belgium if she wins any kind of award. Let me guess, roly has just sponsored the universities new

(Apologies for this diatribe, however we have just been relegated and I am hurting. What makes me mad is a lawyer using gooblydegook bullshit to try and pull the wool over the eyes of the layman. To a lawyer of morality, that's total kryptonite against a super set of Addicks)

To finish on a high in this time of low, I take huge optimism from just how amateur their set up is. It's a joke, an absolute joke and that we will make it all the easier to take back the club from the thieving, self-serving and morally rupugnant entity that is Staprix holdings.

I am still trying to understand why Staprix is considered exempt from producing consolidated accountants - I thought the Belgians would be sticklers for the EU group accounts directive requiring the top EU holding company to produce company accounts. Does anyone know why they appear to be exempt from this requirement.
    I'm only guessing but probably because it's a tiny little company that has no staff, no offices other than the registered office, no telephone and no computer.
    Why would that be any kind of excuse? It is the owner of five clubs which in business terms are significant in size, and recently sold an even bigger one.

• Options
    She's laughing at us. Again.
  • Options
    I presume it's a joke ? Why would she take a 10 day holiday while the club she's supposed to run are staring down the barrel of relegation ? if this is true I think she's managed to find new lows to apall me with.
  • Options
    Badger said:

She wasn't running the club whilst she was here. Whilst it is royally taking the piss I doubt anyone will notice her absence.
  • Options
    parasite.
  • Options
    For a second or two I thought Airman's Twitter account had been hacked!
  • Options
    Is this true?
    A holiday in Dubai? Is it because it's a good time of year for the weather?
    She won't be missed.