Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sponsors Event 24 March - CARD call for pickets at Sparrows Lane and Valley

Comments

• Options
    I'll be there tomorrow morning at 9ish. Happy yo go on to the valley if anyone can give me a lift
  • Options
    If I'd have known I'd have booked the day off but I didn't. So I haven't.
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

seth plum said:

See you at Sparrows Lane, and at the Valley tomorrow.
    Is 9.30 a bit late i wonder, and what kind of handmade signs might be appropriate?

'Toxic brand'?
    'They want your money for nothing'?
    'Don't believe a word'?

'Down With This (...) Sort of Thing'
    Funny you should say that. My efforts are similar to Father Ted's.

• Options
    Well done everyone, hope the weather stays fine & good luck
  • Options
    Good luck everyone. Great idea. Hope there's a reasonable turnout.
  • Options
    iamdan said:

I can think of one resident on Sparrows Lane who won't be impressed... SP. ;)

Mrs Parkes?
  • Options
    Well done for doing this, will try and come to this to lend support.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done to everybody that can attend this morning. Can you please send us some photos to keep us up to date.
    The momentum is behind us now.
    Roly and katrien out.
  • Options
    Good luck to everyone attending this morning. Just finished a set of nights, but too knackered to attend and need my beauty sleep.

I presume there will be a few already committed people with banners etc who knew about it in advance.

Good publicity if Sky Sports News decided to send someone to the training ground and the Valley.

Meire's face will be her normal smirk, like she has had another bout of constipation once again. Try laxatives.,
  • Options
    See you all there later.
  • Options
    The people may have changed....... but here are some pics of the sponsors, UoG are the woman and the guys in black are Mitsubishi.
    I do have other pics of Andrews if needed but I am sure they may be reconsidering there position so to speak.
    Feel free to use, my photos. Click on to enlarge.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Good luck to everyone attending this morning. Just finished a set of nights, but too knackered to attend and need my beauty sleep.

I presume there will be a few already committed people with banners etc who knew about it in advance.

Good publicity if Sky Sports News decided to send someone to the training ground and the Valley.

Meire's face will be her normal smirk, like she has had another bout of constipation once again. Try laxatives.,

Try resigning.
  • Options
    Best of luck to everyone making our point today.
  • Options
    good luck with this.

build a bonfire.......
  • Options
    Just setting off.

Roland out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can we get pictures on here of the day?
  • Options
    Good luck all - and we'll played those that are going.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Can we get pictures on here of the day?

I don't mind updating as much as possible, @BenALinden on twitter.
    Feel free to nick all images and post them on here.
  • Options
    Peter Varney is our insider to get to mitsubishi. They are ebbsfleets main sponsor and want to stay on fleets owners good side as they are looking for the contract for the paramount park gig. Maybe Varney can pull a few strings to get them not to renew at Charlton?!
  • Options
    Stewards are also the norm if any of the youngsters are playing, checking for scouts from other clubs etc........
  • Options
    Could get interesting!
  • Options
    I am so impressed...well done all....Hope to join you later....Keep up the great work...