Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• Boom said:
    Anybody shelling out 20 notes for Povetkin v Whyte tomorrow?
    I think it is a superb fight... Dillian by ko
  • Yep same
  • No, I love watching boxing but I just can’t bring myself to pay extra for PPVs on top of my Sky outlay, 
  • In normal circumstances, there's no way that this is a PPV fight. But, in the current climate, with no crowds, I don't begrudge any fighter taking a PPV purse.
  • The undercard is promising. Nothing to get the pulse racing but reckon cheeseman v Metcalf should be a decent domestic scrap
  • I see Hatton”s lad is on the undercard as well. Haven’t seen anything of him yet. Is he only a couple of fights in?
  • £20 is a rip off, especially with that undercard 

Ripple is your friend for this one. 
  • Boom said:
    I see Hatton”s lad is on the undercard as well. Haven’t seen anything of him yet. Is he only a couple of fights in?
    He’s making his pro debut. He does look very impressive but then again so does Eubank Jnr on the pads.

I really hope he does well and makes his own way in the sport.
  • Boom said:
    I see Hatton”s lad is on the undercard as well. Haven’t seen anything of him yet. Is he only a couple of fights in?

• Looking forward to our very own Chris Kongo facing Michael McKinson on tonight's card.

I also see that De La Hoya has announced a come back for July.
  • Sponsored links:

• Looking forward to tonight, should be a good scrap... Fancy Dillian KO rd6-9
  • CAFCsayer said:
    Looking forward to tonight, should be a good scrap... Fancy Dillian KO rd6-9
    Whyte inside 5 rounds for me - it could be over very quickly.
  • Got to love Dillian 🤣

• Whyte will be ultra cautious but he is so easy to hit as well, I cant really call it beyond I'm 60/40 in favour of Dillian 

The Kongo fight will be a stinker, him and the guy he is fighting are rank to watch, both decent boxers just have a style that ends up with me falling asleep only to be woken by the dampness when the can of Stella finally tips over finds my lap. Fabio Wardley has a slightly intriguing fight v Molina but this isn't worth 20 quid on top of my subscription 
  • What's the website everyone uses for boxing?

Someone posted it a while ago, but I've forgotten it
  • What time do we think the main event will start ?
  • Ring walk approximately 10.15
  • @cafcfan1990 what’s Ripple?

http://crackstreams.is/

http://crackstreams.is/
    Thanks 
  • Sponsored links:

• Boom said:
    Anybody shelling out 20 notes for Povetkin v Whyte tomorrow?
    No will be watching for free on hesgoal.com

hesgoal.com is also good 
  • @cafcfan1990 what’s Ripple?
    Streaming site, similar to crackstreams posted by BBW. Either been good for me, found ripple works better on the fire stick which I watch it on. 
  • Fireworks in the first couple in this welterweight bout!

I use Fightnews.com
  • Correct decision. Kongo was poor and deserved to lose. 
  • Christ, watching Ricky Hatton's son make his professional boxing debut makes me feel really old!!!!
  • Christ, watching Ricky Hatton's son make his professional boxing debut makes me feel really old!!!!
    And me! Took me back 25 years 😂
    Ian Wrights grandson is at Stoke ...
  • What a cracking fight this is.