Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2016/17

Comments

• Options
    Beardface said:

Vikings lose at the Eagles ..

That surprised me - they've been so strong so far. Maybe the wheels come off now. Still can't see the Eagles doing anything major though.
    The Vikings offense is suspect. The fact they were 5-0 was mainly down to their defense. They got well and truly found out last night.
  • Options
    Thanks both. I've been unnecessarily sourcing RedZone streams the past few weeks not realising it was still available on Sky Sports...
  • Options

What channel is RedZone on?

Have to say I was surprised by the Vikings Eagles result as well. Might be another loss for the Cowboys next week. Have to hope not, the divisional match ups are gonna crucial in a strong NFC East this year.

Channel 899 on Comcast Somerville, but that's probably not going to help.
  • Options
    517 on virgin.
  • Options
    http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/taco_charlton_843337.html

What a name... which team will draft this fella?
  • Options
    Can't place his face but his name rings a bell
  • Options
    Are you going @Bigbadbozman ?
  • Options

He's gonna rip up Wembley

Josh Norman says Hi.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looking forward to seeing my beloved Redskins today.
  • Options

Are you going @Bigbadbozman ?

Unfortunately my mother in law was born 70 years ago on this day, as soon as the date was announced I knew exactly how things would pan out. I will be score avoiding all day and watching it recorded beginning around 10-1030 tonight
  • Options
    Another Redskins fan, ended up with tickets for Jags Colts though should have held out for returned tickets for today.
  • Options
    Impressive first drive from the Redskins.
  • Options
    Saints v Dolphins confirmed for London next year
  • Options
    Blimey. What a game that was then.
  • Options
    Ffs!
  • Options
    What an amazing game. Over 900 yards of offense and the defenses didn't actually play that bad.
    I got the see the Redskins play five quarters of live regular season football for the price of four, result.
  • Options
    Raiders go 6-2 with overtime win at Buccs despite giving 200 yards of penalties away.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Raiders go 6-2 with overtime win at Buccs despite giving 200 yards of penalties away.

My Chiefs and the Broncos are close by. A long way to go.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a game between the Eagles and the Cowboys.
  • Options
    How the Raiders won giving away over 200yrds in Penalties is beyond me. Carr balled and the D stepped up when it needed to which pretty much sums up the season so far. Beat the Donkeys on Sunday and we might see something special in Oakland.
  • Options
    Oakland's secondary is an issue. Winston should have done a lot better against them yesterday and the Bucs losing their 3rd RB definitely didn't help.

If Carr can do a good job against Denver this week I'll be thrilled, (he's my QB in the fantasy football after all) but against KC and Tennessee, his two toughest games, he was very average. 17:3 TD:INT ratio is amazing and he has a bright future there are just a few questions outstanding about him right now. It would be better for him if he wasn't chasing games week in, week out.
  • Options
    Went to the game yesterday. Brilliant. Bit of a farce offensively towards the end but can't complain with such a high scoring game.
  • Options

What a game between the Eagles and the Cowboys.

Absolutely gutted we lost that, we really went toe to toe, blow for blow, great advertisement for the sport, im still hoping for a wild card spot as cowboys probably got the division
  • Options
    best NFL game yet played in England .. BUT .. did the Wembley turf upset the goal kickers ?
  • Options
    To be fair there seemed to be missed extra points and field goals all over the place in yesterday's games.
  • Options
    So big game tonight Broncos at Raiders.

I think Broncos defence will nullify Carrs offence.
  • Options
    Browns first win to come against the Cowboys today?