Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2016/17

Comments

• Options
    Cafcspud said:

Carson Wentz, the Eagles rookie QB, is looking pretty impressive so far. Seems to have it all.

As an Eagles fan I think things are finally looking good since Andy Reid left as coach, only to 3 games in but to put a team away like the steelers takes some doing, long may it continue.

• Options

Great to see Beckham get smacked by the goal net.

That was one of the highlights of the game!

• Options
    cafcbrown said:

Looking like a big mistake by the Browns to pass on Wentz

Definitely. Although he's much better off in a system where he can be coached and developed. The Browns are a mess.
  • Options
    Prescott has been excellent in the first three games. He's been taking no chances which is why he's only thrown one TD, but he's sneaked two himself and thrown no interceptions. I think it's going to be play off heartbreak still though for us.
  • Options
    Stayed up till stupid o'clock last night & watched the first half of the Bengals Dolphins game, what a difference Burfict makes very happy to have him back. I was starting to get a bit twitchy about this season, happier now
  • Options
    Anyone at the game today ? Watching on TV, not great, Colts look terrible.
  • Options
    Game on now
  • Options
    Yeah seems to have picked up now
  • Options
    Got my laptop on... Ryder Cup on one side of my screen, RedZone on the other. Loving it.
  • Options
    RAIDER NATION
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Httr
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Anyone at the game today ? Watching on TV, not great, Colts look terrible.

Went to the game today. Was really disappointed with Andrew Luck as I have been following his carrier since college.

This was my ninth Wembley NFL game and still have not seen two evenly matched teams. Colts didn't even seem bothered until the last quarter. Funny watched virtually the same inept performance on Saturday from Charlton.

Looking forward to my Redskins coming over on the 30th v Bengals but not holding much hope for a victory.

Httr
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Three game winning streak for the Cowboys! Down 14-0, turned around to a 24-17 win. :-)
  • Options
    All about the Broncos 4-0 looking like the team to beat. Good time to be a fan after years of wilderness post Elway (who is back and running a franchise the right way)!

On a serious note I didn't think we could be better than last year but I really think we are. Offensive is more balanced and defence is strong as ever.
  • Options
    I was at Wembley, Jacksonville tried everything they could think of to throw that game away. Luck had 20? Passing yards in the first half, cancelling out half of that in yards lost to sacks. To be fair to Luck his receivers had stone hands until the 4th, even the INT wasn't fully his fault.

His opposite number on the other hand was far looser with his accuracy and relied on the receivers to come back and get the ball on his errant throws and then make plays. There is so much talent on that Jacksonville team that a decent QB could easily have them at 3-1, instead Bortles is holding them back.

You'd expect the next two games to be a lot better than this one as it was pretty poor from both teams.
  • Options
    Beardface said:

All about the Broncos 4-0 looking like the team to beat. Good time to be a fan after years of wilderness post Elway (who is back and running a franchise the right way)!

On a serious note I didn't think we could be better than last year but I really think we are. Offensive is more balanced and defence is strong as ever.

Agree with this, I think the Broncos look even better and along with the Seahawks are the team to beat. Paxton Lynch looking good too.
  • Options
    Was at Wembley in what was my first NFL game live. Have to say it was pretty boring. A couple of excellent touchdowns and some mind boggling decisions from Bordells.
  • Options
    Bills beat the Patriots !! .. when was the last time NE sored nil points ?
  • Options
    Apparently 10 years ago v Dolphins.

Have to go back 23 years for a home game.
  • Options

Httr

Another good win by Washington. Could this be the year!? Nah, its like watching Charlton, they get your hopes up, then let you down big time

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Beardface said:

Agree with this, I think the Broncos look even better and along with the Seahawks are the team to beat. Paxton Lynch looking good too.
    Wouldn't be hard to be better than last year - probably the worst Superbowl winners in history - should have had a 2-4 start and instead managed to go 6-0 and rode that all the way to the playoffs. Proof that good defence beats good offence every time.

Agree that they look much better this year. Love the balance to the offence, Siemian looks like he can run an offence well and even after he went out yesterday, Lynch came in and looked poised and assured. Interesting to note that they went with a lot of two back sets to protect him though - and the Bucs are a dreadful team, so would be different against a stronger defence who might get to him a bit more. The D is as strong as last year - if not stronger - just look at the absolute shutdown of Newton, Luck and Dalton in the last three games. The pass rush is up there with the deepest I can ever remember - losing Trevathan and Jackson but replacing them with quality rushers and a secondary that never really looks like giving up points and it's a great combination
  • Options
    Viewing figures for Jags v Colts on BBC2.
    351,000 average, 406,000 peak.
  • Options
    NFC East is the only division where no teams have a record under .500

• Options
    edited October 2016
    MrOneLung said:

What kind of shit is that?

AFC is ALWAYS listed on the left.

Hahahaha

Tru dat!

Then again, I still haven't got used to not seeing the Shitehawks in the Broncos division :smiley:
  • Options
    Vikings vs Broncos Super Bowl based on the first four weeks of play...
  • Options
    Httr
  • Options
    I can't believe this. Was expecting a close game, probably a loss to Bengals.
  • Options
    The only positive so far is I'm not a Browns fan, losing Jones Sanu & Eifert out injured is killing us.
  • Options
    Vikings still unbeaten. Like.