Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2016/17

Comments

• Options

I can't believe this. Was expecting a close game, probably a loss to Bengals.

Go COWBOYS!
  • Options
    Eagles defence fell to pieces last night in Detroit again, Wentz dragged us back pretty much by himself, we were up, Matthews than fumbles, a really soft and bad fumble to make and we lose....

I am still confident we can make the playoffs, bit possibly as wild card as hard to say it but the Texas lot look strong
  • Options
    Two great rookie seasons there for the Cowgirls.
  • Options
    Jets got smashed again, seasons probably over and we will need to win nearly all of the remaining games to sneak a play off place.

Sounds familiar!
  • Options
    Can't believe how rubbish the Dolphins continue to be. After narrow road defeats against two Superbowl contenders in the Seahawks and Patriots at the start of the season, I thought we would see improvement after that. Damn my stupid optimism.

I'm a Charlton fan and a Dolphins fan. I may as well just buy a red, white, orange, green jersey with a big 'L' stamped on it.

• Options
    #RAIDERNATION

What a start by the Raiders, undefeated in four, last three wins though by 3 points and under. Have to admit, best start I can remember by them. Derek Carr and Michael Crabtree/Amari Cooper are working well together.
  • Options
    Ravens throw away another game two weeks in a row. Should probably be 5-0. Zero protection for Flacco and a real reluctance to run the ball more against a poor Redskins secondary (on the ground) even though West was averaging around 8 yards per carry.
  • Options

Ravens throw away another game two weeks in a row. Should probably be 5-0. Zero protection for Flacco and a real reluctance to run the ball more against a poor Redskins secondary (on the ground) even though West was averaging around 8 yards per carry.

Could be 5-0... but there's been some tight wins in there against garbage teams, so 3-2 isn't dreadful. Anyway, form says that Ravens losing to the Redskins = Superbowl season.

Meanwhile, the Bears are arrowing in on that #1 draft pick. Not a bad offensive performance, but just concede for fun.
  • Options

Could be 5-0... but there's been some tight wins in there against garbage teams, so 3-2 isn't dreadful. Anyway, form says that Ravens losing to the Redskins = Superbowl season.

Meanwhile, the Bears are arrowing in on that #1 draft pick. Not a bad offensive performance, but just concede for fun.
    I think if the Ravens are healthy that defence is on its way back. They're slowly rebuilding. Stanley at LT makes a huge difference too. Hopefully big things to come from Dixon as well.

For the Bears, Hoyer needs to play short, inside passes. He's actually pretty effective at that. It's just the deep ball he's useless with. Jordan Howard looks the real deal there. Secondary is in trouble though.
  • Options

Can't believe how rubbish the Dolphins continue to be. After narrow road defeats against two Superbowl contenders in the Seahawks and Patriots at the start of the season, I thought we would see improvement after that. Damn my stupid optimism.

I'm a Charlton fan and a Dolphins fan. I may as well just buy a red, white, orange, green jersey with a big 'L' stamped on it.

I can, unfortunately we are just that bad on offence. On average our defence is on the field twice as long as the offence and that inevitably leads to losses.

Sure our O-Line is beat up right now but how many times are we going to use that excuse? We are in ether shape there than Seattle but they lead their division. Tannehill has all the physical tools of a great QB but fails to move through his progressions quickly and it appears that his football IQ is low. He's still too loose with his accuracy, although the deep ball has improved. Until he can managed a game better we will continue to struggle.

I'm loving the Raiders at the moment, basically because I have Carr and Crabtree on my fantasy team. Their defence has underwhelmed so far and need to improve if they want to make a postseason run, they have the talent.

Minnesota are beyond impressive. Enough injuries that you'd write off most teams but they still find a way to win. Great team spirit, I hope that they keep it up.

Brady is back and he's looking for revenge.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jdredsox said:

I can, unfortunately we are just that bad on offence. On average our defence is on the field twice as long as the offence and that inevitably leads to losses.

Sure our O-Line is beat up right now but how many times are we going to use that excuse? We are in ether shape there than Seattle but they lead their division. Tannehill has all the physical tools of a great QB but fails to move through his progressions quickly and it appears that his football IQ is low. He's still too loose with his accuracy, although the deep ball has improved. Until he can managed a game better we will continue to struggle.

I'm loving the Raiders at the moment, basically because I have Carr and Crabtree on my fantasy team. Their defence has underwhelmed so far and need to improve if they want to make a postseason run, they have the talent.

Minnesota are beyond impressive. Enough injuries that you'd write off most teams but they still find a way to win. Great team spirit, I hope that they keep it up.

Brady is back and he's looking for revenge.
    As a Dolphins fan, should I be looking to get rid of Parker if you're that ropey on offence?
  • Options
    And the Ravens fire OC Trestman. Good move.
  • Options
    What about those Falcons?! Rise up baby!
  • Options
    @Oh_Yoni_Boy from a fantasy perspective it depends on who you can get instead.

On paper the Phins have a series of tough matchups for the rest of the season and Parker has only seen 3 targets in each of his last two games. 2 games against the jets and one each against San Diego and San Fran could be decent for him.

IF Miami can find a way into the red zone he should be a decent target. I was hoping Moore would replace tannehill at some point but Gase wants to stick with him for some reason. Moore would go down the field Moore and is more of a gunslinger which would generate more TD opportunities.

I'd look at him as a potential flex option but never a WR 1 or 2.
  • Options
    Feels good to have as many wins this season as in the whole of the 2015 season.
  • Options
    Carolinas decline continues, losing at home to Tampa regardless of missing Newton is poor.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

What kind of shit is that?

AFC is ALWAYS listed on the left.

Better? ;-)

• Options

MrOneLung said:

What kind of shit is that?

AFC is ALWAYS listed on the left.

Better? ;-)

Deserves a flag you gloater
  • Options
    Sorry! Charlton aren't giving me too much to gloat about elsewhere lately...
  • Options

Sorry! Charlton aren't giving me too much to gloat about elsewhere lately...

Try doubling up as a Bengals fan, my only pleasure is others pain!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone else stay up to watch broncos @ chargers and now regretting it?
    Good to see us finally win on primetime, McCoy just delayed his date with the gallows. Far too conservative in second half. We were playing well enough to put big numbers up until the play calling changes from must win to must not lose.

First real good look at Bosa who was incredible. In hunter Henry it looks like we finally have a long term replacement for Gates.

Next two games, Atlanta and Denver..again. Still can't see us being an 8-8 team though.
  • Options
    our first NFC east clash against the skins, must win to keep up with the texas mob
  • Options
    Raiders number 2 seeds at moment.

should lose this week then.
  • Options

our first NFC east clash against the skins, must win to keep up with the texas mob

It is the 6pm Sky game too.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Raiders number 2 seeds at moment.

should lose this week then.

Hopefully.....
  • Options
    Looking forward to going 2-4 tonight, Pats by 21. Brady is going to hammer our secondary
  • Options
    Nearly right only 3pts out
  • Options
    Ffs philly
  • Options
    Jamaal Charles is a god. So good to have him back
  • Options
    KC 13 points up at raiders at moment grr