Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Congratulations Ademola Lookman

Comments

• Options
    L👀kman 😱
  • Options
    Some player he is!! And it all started at Sparrows Lane!!
    And how it did...an Atalanta hero of the first order!!
  • Options
    Europa League Champion and match winner Ademola Lookman.
  • Options

And the third… he knows he’s good!

• Options
    What a great achievement. Well done young man.
  • Options
    Imagine Saka one wing, Lookman the other... If only he had chosen England.
  • Options
    To think we have had Gomez, Lookman, Konsa and Pope come through the club in recent years.  Superstars the lot but this performance by Lookman takes some beating.  Great talent, was a joy to watch whilst he was with us.
    Still remember reading the link to that non league football.site he wrote his bio on whilst looking for a professional club!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 22
    I can personally take credit for this :lol: (well, Ademola himself earned the ratings I gave him) https://x.com/milesSI/status/1793380296588710315
  • Options
    edited May 22
    Would love to know the thoughts of someone that regularly attended youth matches around the time Lookman was coming through. 

Can only imagine the bizarre mix of pride and disbelief is heightened when you’d have seen him play dozens of times behind closed doors.
  • Options
    So proud that he started with us.
    That's for sure!!
  • Options
    What a total and absolute credit to Him and to our Club...beyond brilliant!!
  • Options
    Absolutely stunned. And so happy for him. This is his reward for not being able to represent us on some of our own magical nights, like the  win at Cray Valley Paper Mills. I'm glad he gets a great night too.
  • Options
    Sorry but Ademola Lookman is 100% not a Charlton product 

We signed him aged 17

I stand by the fact you need to have spent the formative part of your teenage years to be claimed as a productive of that team.

We are an ex team of Lookman but he is a product of the Waterloo team

As much as Aribo is the product of the Staines team 

Not a popular opinion but one I will stand by.

We taught him some stuff, but by age 17 majority of the football ability he already had and we can't claim came from us

Shhhhh we had Defoe for 2 years 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blucher said:
    What a performance tonight from our boy, downing Xavi Alonso’s hitherto invincibles. Time for Big Sam to reflect upon his castigation of a teenager for declining to join Derby in favour of the Bundesliga.

Delighted for Ademola - a great player and a lovely, humble young man.
    Always a shit manager.

• Options
    Ademola Lookman, absolute class. Not always appreciated by his manager at various clubs. Shame on them!
  • Options
    edited May 22
    Has his name in the history books as one of the few players to score a hat trick in a European final. Alongside the greats Puskas and Di Stefano...
  • Options
    Absolutely stoked for Lookman. We may not have trained him out of Sparrows Lane but we believed in him to give him a big chance. I am glad to have witnessed him playing at The Valley and I hope we have more Lookmans coming through our youth ranks. 
  • Options
    Brilliant hat trick. Immortality for the lad. Very happy for him. 
  • Options
    Yes, delighted for him, the stuff of dreams.
  • Options
    Any chance of the goals being posted here ?