Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Brighton match thread 23/4/16

Comments

• Options
    The protestors have reached the Valley. Plenty more planned for during and after the game.
  • Options
    When Brighton score we should celebrate !
  • Options
    Great stuff!!
  • Options
  • Options
    Great effort!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2016
    5,000!! on the march. Strong enough message Miere ?
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    The amount of people in black and white scarfs and Roland out badges scoffing their faces with food purchased inside the ground disgusts me.
  • Options
    From Twitter
    I've moaned about the protests in games this season, however it doesn't matter anymore. Roland will realise what a massive mistake he's made
  • Options
    TEL said:

Just mentioning that there is a potential stream on Kodi. Sports Devil, then Firstrowsports.ge. Looks like 5 streams.

Hi Tel. Do you have the links mate?
  • Options

meanwhile in the north lower.................

Sadly a few wallies queuing up for a rancid pie in black and white scarfs in the West Upper. Unique.
  • Options
    Unreal, if I was Roland or Katrien, I'd be getting out ASAP.
  • Options
    Strong line up IMO, Motta and JBG, Fox and Lookman on the flanks is more attacking than YSY, Solly and Motta at right midfield
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

From Twitter
    I've moaned about the protests in games this season, however it doesn't matter anymore. Roland will realise what a massive mistake he's made

Regrettably dosen't learn though does he? Seen it all before at Standard Leige.
  • Options
    wish I was there.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    sam3110 said:

Strong line up IMO, Motta and JBG, Fox and Lookman on the flanks is more attacking than YSY, Solly and Motta at right midfield

Think the football is probably secondary today. But yes a strong line up. Maybe we'll say up....
  • Options
    Just hoping that no one has latex allergy.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!