Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Brighton match thread 23/4/16

Comments

• Options
    throw taken....motta wins it....harry...now....diarra....lookie....diarra....tex..back to pope
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Goal....Brighton 1-0

Oh, well. For once, who cares?

Not the customers, it seems.
    The result on the pitch is immaterial.
  • Options
    pope to motta....igor....tackled....they have the ball and come forward
  • Options
    Fans showing some bottle - teams not
  • Options
    Why am I even following this? FML.
  • Options
    now they play keep ball.....come forward....tex tackles but losses it....but they are offside...our fk
  • Options
    MK 1 Brentford 0
  • Options
    MK 1 Brentford 1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bolton winning 0-1
  • Options
    fk taken.....they get it back again...they go long and ball goes to pope....to jbg.....he attacks..but fouled...our fk
  • Options
    fk taken....in it comes tex has a free header.....wide
  • Options
    gk taken...long...we clear.....they get it back and come forward.....fox tackles...concedes a throw deep in our half
  • Options
    13' Jorge Teixeira rises to meet Johann Berg Gudmundsson's free-kick but he can only glance it wide of goal #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Hull 0 Leeds 1
  • Options
    My excitement on finding TV coverage was short lived as the BEIN sports channels I have are from the UAE and there's no Championship coverage. Ah well, I've paid my 80p so I'll watch a premier league game instead. And I might pop onto this thread every so often.
  • Options
    throw taken...pope takes it.....motta....back to pope.....igor now....harry...to lookie...and attacks....he is tackled our throw...cuz...lookie.....fox...diarra.....igor....diarra...jbg...fox...cuz....motta...crosses....jbg....diarra....cuz.....motta...cuz...wins a corner
  • Options
    corner taken....in it comes..lookie...fox shoots....saved
  • Options
    16' Rosenior gets in a timely tackle to poke the ball away from Cousins. Charlton corner... #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Solidgone said:

A bit concerned when the site asks for credit card details and ccv. Is this a kosher site
    working fine for me!
  • Options
    Gills losing 0-1
    Millwall winning 0-1
  • Options
    Fox should have buried that
  • Options

My excitement on finding TV coverage was short lived as the BEIN sports channels I have are from the UAE and there's no Championship coverage. Ah well, I've paid my 80p so I'll watch a premier league game instead. And I might pop onto this thread every so often.

I can feel your pain. Let us know how it is going for you.
  • Options
    16' Close! Fox meets it on the volley but David Stockdale is able to hold his effort #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    they go long....diarra...to pope....he goes long.....they get it back and attack.....we win the ball back...cuz...diarra....cuz...to lookie....poor ball.....they have it back
  • Options
    we win the ball back.....fox to lookie....but they have a throw
  • Options
    Nightmeire just took her seat....
  • Options
    KM is there
  • Options
    B/burn 1 B City 0
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!