Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ATTENTION ALL: CHARLTON LIFE CHARITY RECORD

Comments

• Options
    Do you mean on the night of the CD or footie day?
  • Options
    AFKA - I was planning to raise some money from the locals in the pub on Wednesday night during/after the sing song and was thinking of a raffle or something; perhaps use one of their football ticket and then up the ante per team. The Herbert is normally generous when it comes to giving to charity. Have you arranged anything?

(Sorry but I dont know how to work this whisper thingy)
  • Options
    I'll aim to get there for about 9pm, will this be too late?
  • Options
    By my count plus a few others we will have about 20- 25 0f us?
    I'll run a list of names tomo lunchtime, just to check we've got you all.
    As one or two people cannot get there till later, we'll probably run the vocal contributions from around 8.00 to 10.00. to give some people a bit more time.
    We might then be able to get it pretty much mixed beforehand, with just the vocals to complete and mix in afterwards.
    Medders, photo work would be much appreciated.
    I'll sort timings out tomo evening and post them up on here for everyone.
    Should be a good laugh, I'm looking forward to it :)
  • Options
    I'd like to add my foghorn voice. Killer on the karaoke, me :)
  • Options
    good stuff Alex, come on guys and girls the more the merrier.
  • Options
    I reckon i may as well put my head in! Only a maybe at this point tho, as i am poor!
  • Options
    good man Oli. Will be a cheap night anyway
  • Options
    would love to make it, however have a prior engagement unfortunately.
  • Options
    Sorry I can't be with you........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Unfortunately I am unable to attend as working on my own Charlton Life CD for 22nd.
  • Options
    i am having an op tomorrow (cancelled from today) but if i feel like being cheered up i may pop along and add my moans and groans of pain. or sneak some morphine out to ease some of your battered ears.
  • Options
    And tonight on: "When whispers go wrong!"

Just edit it and add in the Whisper name. ;-)
  • Options
    Ok the list as far as I can make out is

Afka
    Suzisausage
    Medders
    WSS
    Dave Storry
    F Blocker
    SolidGone
    Al the Addick?
    Stanmore?
    Tom
    Dave
    Ads
    Pete F +1
    TCE
    Spankie
    Carlsberg?
    Badger
    Alex
    MCS
    Paulbaconsarnie (op permitting)
    Andy +1

Any others?
    Think people are meeting in the Lord Herbert from 7 ish? I should be down there for about 7.45 to get the first bunch of Pavarottis ;)
  • Options
    Hi 3 Blokes, you may wanna put Mrs mcs on the list, she is up for it!

thanks man

Ollie
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Hi 3 Blokes, you may wanna put Mrs mcs on the list, she is up for it!

thanks man

Ollie

Oh crap, think I've left my camera's ginger filter at home....
  • Options
    Going to have to bale on this i think for a couple of reasons:

1.) I really need to start revising for my exams
    2.) I just can't do another night of drinking, it's killing me
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Hi 3 Blokes, you may wanna put Mrs mcs on the list, she is up for it!

thanks man

Ollie

Oh crap, think I've left my camera's ginger filter at home....

lol dude
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Going to have to bale on this i think for a couple of reasons:

1.) I really need to start revising for my exams
    2.) I just can't do another night of drinking, it's killing me

Glenn, don't do it fella. If it's half as much fun as the last one, you'll regret not doing it....
  • Options
    you only have to be there for an hour max if you don't want to hang around either.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've got someone coming roud to quote for some decorating work at about 7 - will be down the Herbert as soon as I can after he's gone.
  • Options
    sorry, i can't make it, not sure how i've got myself on the list.

good luck tho guys! have fun!
  • Options
    F*ck me, the lord herbert!!!!

Wipe your feet before you walk out......
  • Options
    RIGHT.....

Last call for this. The more bodies we get, the better it will be and the crowd noise will sound better. If you don't want to hang around, you will be there an hour max as the studio stuff should take about 1/2hr or so.

Just turn up sometime between 7.15 and 9.15 at the Herbert !
  • Options
    Apologies, but numbnuts here has left some bits at home. So, I'm going to have to shoot home and drive back up. Shouldn't be too late getting back, maybe about 8pm but will be ASAP....

Can someone whisper me the address of the studio and I'll head straight there with me gear.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Apologies, but numbnuts here has left some bits at home. So, I'm going to have to shoot home and drive back up. Shouldn't be too late getting back, maybe about 8pm but will be ASAP....

Can someone whisper me the address of the studio and I'll head straight there with me gear.[/quote]

I didnt realise it was fancy dress tonight?
  • Options
    Ive just come back from visiting PBS in hospital,hes had his op,and has had be kept in overnight so asked me to send his apologies, hope it was good night, and im sure PBS will be on here tomorrow to find out how it went.
  • Options
    sorry I couldn't make it but how did things go tonight. Will 'we' top the download charts Sunday week ?
  • Options
    Hic , absolutely fantastic, what a good night so pleased I done it, nice to meet the guys I did meet? AFKA, solid and the gaffer Alex, come on boys help me out, who did I meet tonight? ,,,, oh its good to be an Addick.............................................
    ah yes Jon, thanks mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Where's Steptoe this morning?

"You dirty old man"