Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ATTENTION ALL: CHARLTON LIFE CHARITY RECORD

13»

Comments

• Options
    Enjoyed the evening too. Yeah and thanks Jon.
  • Options
    Well there are 50 cds copied so far.
    So hopefully will be well in excess of 100 for next week's game :)
    I've had quite a few orders myself from people I know, can I have an idea how many copies any people on here want so I can get that organised too.
    Thanks.
    And anyone on here know anyone who could help out with cd printing and stuff?
    Any offers of help would be much appreciated for either this or a future run.
    Cheers
  • Options
    five for me please, do you want cash on tuesday or money paid into the website?
  • Options
    I'll take 3 copies please Jon
  • Options
    Hi TCE :)
    Good one, either way ok mate whatever is easiest.
    Hey don't forget to post up your worst experience as a player , made me laugh :)
    I'll set up a new discussion right now!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 3blokes[/cite]Hi TCE :)
    Good one, either way ok mate whatever is easiest.
    Hey don't forget to post up your worst experience as a player , made me laugh :)
    I'll set up a new discussion right now!
    no worrys, I remembered laughing about something, just couldnt remember what it was.
  • Options
    Hello john, great night and good fun, i'll take a copy and pay you readys on the night,get burning!
  • Options
    I'm gonna need a copy. Thanks mate.
  • Options
    oh no sorry only just seen this as been away in Portugal. Hope you got back to the station without me ok Medders!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Al the Addick[/cite]oh no sorry only just seen this as been away in Portugal. Hope you got back to the station without me ok Medders!

Did the right thing and drove mate...! Couldn't face another sick session on South Eastern!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    blimey your singing is bad enough drunk I dread to think what its like sober! Hope you all had a great evening.
  • Options
    i'll buy 4 pls! my gdad (lifelong charlton fan) is going into hospital on the 4th june, and its his b;day on the 7th, so one will be his present. along with ketman's cd :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Al the Addick[/cite]blimey your singing is bad enough drunk I dread to think what its like sober! Hope you all had a great evening.

I could actually focus and read the words this time... always helps.
  • Options
    Can I have a copy please so I can play it in the initial Charlton set we have lined up for the start of the evening ?
  • Options
    Put me down for 3.
  • Options
    Jon - I wont be there on tuesday but I seem to have lots of interest at work and with friends wanting a copy. I will get back to you later in the week and see how many you have left.
  • Options
    John, i need another copy, so 2 in total please.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, I'll get those copies organised additional to what I bring down on Tuesday ;)
  • Options
    3Blokes, stick me down for a couple please

Cheers
  • Options
    I'll have a couple - sadly I have more people interested in this than my playing skills!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ill have a copy please.
  • Options
    sounds very good ill have one please.
  • Options
    I'll be signing copies on the night.....