Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Burnley (H) May 2016 Protest/Post Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Painting the protests in a bad light, no mention of bad owners just about how we're going to derail Burnleys championship chances. Ffs.
  • Options
    Have decided to stay @ home today which is extremely rare from me.

Apparently David Craig has just said on Sky Sports Two that there is netting in front of the North Stand to stop anything being thrown on to the pitch
  • Options
    Extra 35% of stewards according to Sky
  • Options
    Please , please, please disrupt the match now. People have already forgotten our plight, lasts chance to remind them.
  • Options
    No netting in front of the east and west,come on you lot,lob your thermos!
  • Options
    Shameful by Sky.
  • Options

No netting in front of the east and west,come on you lot,lob your thermos!

Match called off in 6th minute as you can't see the grass for woolen tartan.
  • Options
    It doesn't suit sky's agenda today to cover our protest, it's all about protecting the validity of their holy grail the premier league.

I was at the ground at 10.30 this morning and nothing was mentioned about any further protests. Hopefully there's something up someone sleeve!
  • Options
    I didn't realise how badly I would react to the full body pat down on the way in. Proper annoyed. Wasn't even carrying anything either.
  • Options
    "The Valley" just started trending on Twitter.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    God forbid some werthers originals got on the pitch
  • Options
    Hahahah Burnley fans allowed beach balls to celebrate!
  • Options

Caption competition?

"Where's ya pencil case?"
  • Options

During sit down protest one of the security guys told me the car park gates had been padlocked overnight and they had to get the fire brigade in with bolt cutters to let sky equipment in at 2am this morning.
    Sorry if already mentioned

Lol, that was my idea!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    @Off_it You might want to clarify that, before I get another letter!
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

@Off_it You might want to clarify that, before I get another letter!

Lol, yeah. Wasn't me. I just thought that would be what I would do!
  • Options
    Is there anything planned during the match?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Jose Riga didn't realise what he was coming back into due to the fury of supporters" - so it's our fault , you couldn't make it up.
  • Options
    Big missed opportunity, down to single souls. May need some Burnley goals to gather anger ..
  • Options
    Anyone got a stream for an iPad?
  • Options
    Hope there's more to come to disrupt the game , otherwise chase missed!
  • Options
    Look at some of the football we are playing and hit with more disbelief this first 11 has been managed so badly that we have gone down so easily
  • Options
    Pitch looks nice. Thanks Roland.
  • Options

Look at some of the football we are playing and hit with more disbelief this first 11 has been managed so badly that we have gone down so easily

Last game for us, they are playing for contracts elsewhere. Good riddance to pretty much the lot.
  • Options
    0-1
  • Options
    Tramps