Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Burnley (H) May 2016 Protest/Post Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    And flares classic.
  • Options
    And it must just be red smoke that's the problem
  • Options
    Weve had the piss took out of us again.. christ
  • Options
    Fucking joke these stewards are.

I wish there was a way of banning every Burnley fan on the pitch from any game next season, mugs
  • Options
    People in front of the West Stand...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How has KM still got a job? Complete and utter failure like this would not be accepted anywhere else. Horrible feeling of anger , sadness and powerlessness. Respect to CARD for all they've done this season, but today was well below par.
  • Options
    Turn the lights off and lock the doors. Goodbye until a new regime arrive. Well done CARD
  • Options
    Miere and Murray declared war then ran. Last day of peaceful protests today. Where does Murray live?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 25s25 seconds ago
    Paying fans are being forcibly removed from the directors box #cafc
  • Options
    Well it certainly sounds like a unique last game of the season celebration!!

Every other season the players and staff usually just parade around the pitch with their families.

Always thinking outside the box our SMT
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Charlton fans on pitch destroying sofa apparently

Why can't I do a lol and like?
  • Options

CAFCdamo said:

How has KM still got a job? Complete and utter failure like this would not be accepted anywhere else. Horrible feeling of anger , sadness and powerlessness. Respect to CARD for all they've done this season, but today was well below par.

Very difficult for them with the Club in full security paranoia mode.

And it doesn't sit well with me for anyone on here (who by definition isn't at the game) to criticise the protests.

Unfortunately I'm stuck in Spain for work so couldn't be there today. I don't believe CARD are above criticism and I even praised what they have done so far, but that goes to show what they can organise. I appreciate that paranoia by the club was abundant today but have not seen anything to suggest that anything was even attempted.
  • Options

And it doesn't sit well with me for anyone on here (who by definition isn't at the game) to criticise the protests.

You can still be on here and at the game via smart phone and wifi

• Options
    Any pictures of the sofa?
  • Options

Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 12s12 seconds ago
    Addicks fan appears to be thrown down the stairs by club stewards. #cafc

Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 3s3 seconds ago Greenwich, London
    I've got it on video if the fan in question needs it. #cafc

Fuck me. If that's true, that is shocking.