Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Burnley (H) May 2016 Protest/Post Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 47s47 seconds ago
    Sounds as if we might get confirmation that Jose Riga is going. Not been into press conference yet. #cafc
  • Options

Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 12s12 seconds ago
    Addicks fan appears to be thrown down the stairs by club stewards. #cafc

Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 3s3 seconds ago Greenwich, London
    I've got it on video if the fan in question needs it. #cafc

Meat heads
  • Options
    Fan allegedly thrown down the stairs
  • Options

Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 18s18 seconds ago
    This man is now holding his own sit in protest in the directors box #cafc

Bob Peeters and Alan Mullery join the protests
    And an onlooking Gerry Francis..
  • Options
    Callum Harriott ‏@Cally_messi 33s33 seconds ago
    Hopefully the club gets back to where it needs too be
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mr. Happy said:

Please, please, please let that be the last we see of any sofa.
  • Options
    RobRob
    edited May 2016
    Shame we didn't really pick it up at the end and get the game abandoned. At 3-0 Burnley would still have got the result at that late stage. Missed a trick there. At least that fucking sofa went.
  • Options
    Disgraceful bully boy stewards today,if a fan had done some of the things i saw they'd have been nicked. Deserve a kicking some of the blue bib 'heavies'. Cowards.
  • Options

#cafc fan pushed over by stewards in Directors Box. pic.twitter.com/k0d8VBDueG

— David Norris (@Nozza_) May 7, 2016
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Disgusting behaviour from both the police and stewards today. 100s of Burnley allowed to stroll around the pitch unchallenged whilst virtually every attempt made by a home fan was met with what I would consider (in some circumstances) an assualt.

The regime declared war today and their figures heads ran away.

This. Stewards especially were a disgrace. Loads of Burnley on the pitch yet in the East about four were tusseling with one of ours. Henners intervened and they stopped. Even after that they seemed hell bent on picking one of ours out and targetting them whilst hundreds strolled on. A utter disgrace. A think now it's a war.
    Best thing I saw was one fatty blue bib bugger being given a desperate run around by a 12ish year old kid while ignoring the Burnley masses behind him.

Saw some pretty nasty stuff from stewards today - all avoidable.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Talal said:

Callum Harriott ‏@Cally_messi 18s18 seconds ago
    Just a few words to the supporters thanks for being there through out the ups and downs it's been a frustrating season for us all....

What were the ups?
    Scrap that, overtaking MK Dons last week is something that will always stay with me.
    And the amazing thing is that we stayed above them....
  • Options
    Mr. Happy said:

Disgusting behaviour from both the police and stewards today. 100s of Burnley allowed to stroll around the pitch unchallenged whilst virtually every attempt made by a home fan was met with what I would consider (in some circumstances) an assualt.

The regime declared war today and their figures heads ran away.

This. Stewards especially were a disgrace. Loads of Burnley on the pitch yet in the East about four were tusseling with one of ours. Henners intervened and they stopped. Even after that they seemed hell bent on picking one of ours out and targetting them whilst hundreds strolled on. A utter disgrace. A think now it's a war.
    Best thing I saw was one fatty blue bib bugger being given a desperate run around by a 12ish year old kid while ignoring the Burnley masses behind him.

Saw some pretty nasty stuff from stewards today - all avoidable.
    Seems like a fair bit of it was filmed so hopefully steps can be taken.
  • Options
    Burnley fans were getting selfies with the stewards. Ours were getting beatings from them.