Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Burnley (H) May 2016 Protest/Post Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Just watching the Sky coverage now. I've no idea what the moaning on here is about - they're being very fair to us. The only thing the commentator has gotten wrong is the financial situation. He thinks we're safely in the money. Apart from that they've not avoided the issue at all. Quite the opposite.
  • Options
    On the pitch was fun! It turns out.
    Should have done it weeks ago.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    What on earth were the stewards and police doing? Completely inept.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah you couldn't make up some of the antics of the stewards.

When burnley first tried to get over, they had five of them trying to push closed one of the crush gates thereby crushing in the burnley at the front.

They got it shut and all of them were in it but but let eventually busted it open and thank goodness they did. Morons stewards.
  • Options
    Do not know if conspiracy or usual Charlton cock up. I could not get into ground, my season ticket came up as invalid. I had to give my name and they let me in.
  • Options

sam3110 said:

Fucking joke these stewards are.

I wish there was a way of banning every Burnley fan on the pitch from any game next season, mugs

Totally agree!!!!!! Those burnnley supporters running around pitch with anti Roland posters sacrificing their moment of glory to fight our corner should not only be banned from every ground in the country but also shot in the street.

I was critical of them before today on another post but think that the support from them at full time was brilliant. It's ok though Roland. Only 2% ran onto the pitch and joined in
    Couldn't give a toss if they had Roland out banners or not, sitting in the home end and jumping up when Burnley score, and then threatening a woman in her mid 50's because she calls you out about it, then when they get removed by stewards, they suddenly pop up at the bottom of the JS stand giving us all wanker signs. Then to cap it off going on someone else's pitch at full time, breaking hoardings along the way and continue to lord it up in front of us. No class whatsoever from the northern twunts
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sam3110 said:

Shame we don't get to clap the players one last time as well, some of them definitely didn't deserve to be part of this relegation season

Which of them?
  • Options
    That was absolute kitchen sink.

Well done fellow Charlton fans
  • Options
    Ah...as we left the ground about 5 minutes after the end, the police were in a proper flap. They were shouting 'The TSG are coming straight in, but let have gone straight on the pitch, they're coming straight here.'

I had no idea what they were talking about at the time but now think they mean the like the city of London emergency police for terrorist action support.

That would be truly a monumental fuck up.
  • Options

sam3110 said:

sam3110 said:

Fucking joke these stewards are.

I wish there was a way of banning every Burnley fan on the pitch from any game next season, mugs

Totally agree!!!!!! Those burnnley supporters running around pitch with anti Roland posters sacrificing their moment of glory to fight our corner should not only be banned from every ground in the country but also shot in the street.

I was critical of them before today on another post but think that the support from them at full time was brilliant. It's ok though Roland. Only 2% ran onto the pitch and joined in
    Couldn't give a toss if they had Roland out banners or not, sitting in the home end and jumping up when Burnley score, and then threatening a woman in her mid 50's because she calls you out about it, then when they get removed by stewards, they suddenly pop up at the bottom of the JS stand giving us all wanker signs. Then to cap it off going on someone else's pitch at full time, breaking hoardings along the way and continue to lord it up in front of us. No class whatsoever from the northern twunts
    Sam
    From what I witnessed on the pitch after the final whistle and talking to a number of the Burnley fans you are wrong about the majority of them and why shouldn't they jump up when they scored, OK if they abused someone that was wrong but that was a minority and what's wrong with being from the north of England?
    oh yes and you can't spell cunts
    Shouldn't be in the home stands in the first place though should they, so certainly shouldn't then jump up when Burnley score, or sing Burnley songs. May not be the majority of them but that was the only interaction I had with their fans and therefore that's my view of them.
  • Options
    First half we competed. A few of our players motivated by the cameras for their next move perhaps. Second half a microcosm of the season as a whole.

Well done to the liar banner, the lone pitch invader and our own WSS on going for the sofa. Hope the goons didn't do any damage. I thought they were rough with those they actually managed to catch.

Just take the hint, sell the Club and piss off back to Belgium PLEASE!!!

• Options
    After the game I spoke to a senior Charlton employee (leaving the club after today) and asked if it is possible that RD will sell. Unfortunately I was told that it is very unlikely so I fear that there are many more battles ahead.