Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Burnley (H) May 2016 Protest/Post Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    oh well
  • Options
    I know it doesn't matter, but what was fox doing for the goal? He just stood and watched, his positional sense is appalling.
  • Options
    I hope we lose 12-0
  • Options
    Fuck. Give. A. Don't.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

I hope we lose 12-0

It's sad but I hope we get spanked.
  • Options

IdleHans said:

I hope we lose 12-0

It's sad but I hope we get spanked.
    Think we owe Brighton to at least put a shift in but if we defend like for the first goal (and we have been all season) then a spanking is coming our way.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Couldn't be arsed to go. I am wondering if I'll ever go again even if Duchatelet goes.
    It's not hard to find other things to do.
  • Options
    Pedantic I know but Sky just showed that we've had two shots on target

HOW... Harriott and Gudmundsson have both had shots caught by Heaton and then you had Gudmundsson's chance which we won a corner from (Why did we only have one man in the box for it)
  • Options
    It seems really flat....

We need the protest for any kind of atmosphere under this shit regime.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    moleo88 said:

I know it doesn't matter, but what was fox doing for the goal? He just stood and watched, his positional sense is appalling.

What about Fanni / Diarra / Teixeira, why did the ball get across them... Fox was the only one in position for the goal
  • Options
    Is Solly 'injured'?
  • Options

moleo88 said:

What about Fanni / Diarra / Teixeira, why did the ball get across them... Fox was the only one in position for the goal
    Diarra has been making a few sloppy errors today, and I do think that Burnley think they have the beating of Fanni...
  • Options
    Brilliant sweeping move, good save from Heaton, feck..
  • Options
    Good move, poor finish from Harriott
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Lookman seriously shouldnt go in the summer... He'll end up back in the U21s of a team again, no where near the level of the Premier League yet!!
  • Options

Brilliant sweeping move, good save from Heaton, feck..

Heaton is keeping Burnley in it!!
  • Options
    Have any in ground protests happened yet to delay play?
  • Options

moleo88 said:

Some people need to keep it simple and stick to blaming what they know.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can't remember a game where we have had so many shots at goal nearly all straight at the keeper . We should be 4 or 5 up if we had a decent striker.
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

moleo88 said:

Sorry is that saying I need to keep it simple or others?
  • Options
    edited May 2016

We play some really good football at times.

This relegation is tragic.

Under a different owner Riga could be a decent manager. I'm not a huge fan but we have looked better under him.
  • Options

DRAddick said:

moleo88 said:

Sorry is that saying I need to keep it simple or others?
    It's saying some people just need to blame the same person, especially Fox, over n over and not complicate their lives with reality.
  • Options
    SKY really dont get the protests.

Saying that we should be thankful because we're not in any debt yet the playing budget is being increased despite not being used wisely
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

Have any in ground protests happened yet to delay play?

No
  • Options
    Oh and good luck to Vetokele trying to find a new club in the summer... His pace has completely gone
  • Options

Oh and good luck to Vetokele trying to find a new club in the summer... His pace has completely gone

Or he can't be arsed.