Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Christ where have all the ITK's gone, even Cawley's quiet. I just want to know if we're actually signing someone so I can stop refreshing my phone every 30 seconds.
  • edited August 2016
    Derby interested in Lookman.

Alan Nixon ‏@reluctantnicko 13m13 minutes ago
    Derby list. Whether they can be done or not at this hour hard to say. Grabban. McManaman on loan. Lookman long shot. Samuel at Blackpool.
  • Derby interested in Lookman.

Alan Nixon ‏@reluctantnicko 13m13 minutes ago
    Derby list. Whether they can be done or not at this hour hard to say. Grabban. McManaman on loan. Lookman long shot. Samuel at Blackpool.

If Premier league interest is there they have 0 chance unless they pay crazy money.
  • I'm expecting a tweet saying Chris is on way home from his office no signings on deadline day! We tried! !!
  • _MrDick said:

If Lookman goes to Palace, my relationship with Charlton is over. I'll be seeking a divorce.

You get to keep the sofá.
  • uie2 said:

I'm expecting a tweet saying Chris is on way home from his office no signings on deadline day! We tried! !!

Thanks Sue. What are you doing for his dinner?

• No worries if we don't sign anyone today, folks.

We've got all of September to sign the unfit out of contract players that nobody else wants.
    And they are desperate and cheap.

• Missing out on Johnson and Thompson, if true, is a bummer.

Still the Burnley guy?

Still time. Don't be surprised if a totally new name crops up.

What like Mr N O Bodi?
  • uie2 said:

I'm expecting a tweet saying Chris is on way home from his office no signings on deadline day! We tried! !!

"I'm on my way home, Sue needs me to put a shelf up this evening"
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton interested in japanese international midfielder.............Fu kin Nowan

We've already signed Fu Kim Novak.
  • What time will Lookman's sale be announced?
  • I seriously expect Katrien to come out with a Statement along the lines of: Dont worry we'll dip into the Loan Market when it opens next week!!
  • Undisclosed...

What time will Lookman's sale be announced?

• There's a feeling of sadness and joy. Sadness that the summer 2016 transfer thread is winding down - it's been part of my life for so long. But joy in sharing the roller coaster ride that is the Charlton bring and buy sales, and experiencing it with you people. I'm getting all emotional here....

Go and have your dinner, Ken.

• What time will Lookman's sale be announced?

• I wonder if Pinocchio's buggered off home yet, she can't be used to doing such a long day, the poor thing.

Delegated to Chris parkes to do the admin and the cleaner to negotiate any deals
    If only - I'm sure the cleaner could do a better job - why do I get the feeling that Lookman will be sold at 7:59 with no one else coming the other way?
  • Katie must be shattered.
  • Macronate said:

Katie must be shattered.

Sending all those whatsapps must tire out her thumbs
  • Sponsored links:

• Have they parachuted Jim into the studio yet?
  • Missing out on Johnson and Thompson, if true, is a bummer.

Still the Burnley guy?

Still time. Don't be surprised if a totally new name crops up.

I've heard Katrien is trying to sign Charles Charlie Charles and has offered 3 shillings.
  • Just seen Juan Cuadrado has joined juventus on a three year long loan. WTF is that all about?
  • Think we should test out the "it's happening" gif just in case
  • You just know that we ain't signing anyone. Foley Crofts Jackson it is chaps.
    Learnt from their mistakes, bollocks.

Fuck off and get out of our club
  • Tex staying
  • You just know that we ain't signing anyone. Foley Crofts Jackson it is chaps.
    Learnt from their mistakes, bollocks.

Fuck off and get out of our club

+ Ba if he doesn't go! Sorry - didn't want to ruin your night even further!
  • edited August 2016
    Everyone saying lookman is off and moaning... Yet we have not heard anything about accepting a bid yet...

Chill out ffs.
  • Just gone to Palace training ground on SSN

The guy presenting is such a weird typical Nigel

No mention of Lookman...