Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Europa League Final

Comments

• Options
    3-1. Game over.
  • Options
    Liverpool player made the pass, so on side.
  • Options
    What are those black vest type undershirts that some of the Seville players are wearing. I have noticed Celtic players wear these as well as a few other European teams. I know players at top clubs wear heart monitor vests/straps in training. Are they allowed to wear them during matches?
  • Options
    Toure seems to be the only one defending. Poor bloke at 35 he must be knackered!
  • Options

Liverpool player made the pass, so on side.

I'm amazed the commentators haven't managed to work that one out. Howard Webb saw it
  • Options
    Looking forward to seeing McManaman's sour face.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Liverpool lose, 1 down, 3 to go.
  • Options
    That fella bawling just now, get a grip ffs!
  • Options
    Liverpool were awful in the second half. Amazing that Sevilla have won this 3 in a row and 5 times in a few years.
  • Options

Liverpool have announced a minutes silence in memory or Alberto Moreno's performance

Alberto Moreno turned into Morris Marina in the second half
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Fitness told the difference.

Liverpool were tired after 45 minutes of heavy pressing. Wouldn't be surprised if Klopp brought in at least 6 players in the summer to replace Moreno/Lovren/Can/Lallana.

Also, no one can watch Sturridge's excuse for a second half and want him starting for England.
  • Options

Liverpool have announced a minutes silence in memory or Alberto Moreno's performance

The kop remembers.
  • Options
    Sevilla were different class in the second half. Just relentless.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    So Liverpool are not going to be playing Champions League football next season. Nor Europa League football. None of those "wonderful, emotional, European nights at Ainfield" for the sports media to gush over. No need for BBC radio to "go to Ainfield to hear the wonderful You'll Never Walk Alone." Pass the sickbag Alice!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shame
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Sevilla were different class in the second half. Just relentless.

Oh no. Please don't tell me they've got a cool young manager who is going to come over here and get our commentators all 'excited'.
  • Options

Fitness told the difference.

Liverpool were tired after 45 minutes of heavy pressing. Wouldn't be surprised if Klopp brought in at least 6 players in the summer to replace Moreno/Lovren/Can/Lallana.

Also, no one can watch Sturridge's excuse for a second half and want him starting for England.

He was knackered after 60 minutes, but then the Liverpool attack was non existent in the second half
  • Options
  • Options
    Ill have a fine chat tomorrow with the Mickey mouser I sit next to... he's an Everton fan but collective gloating is as much fun as ripping someone. I can quantify that as there's a spurs fan here too. And I'm immune to taking it back as I know better than them all how shit my team is
  • Options
    First caller to 5Live a Liverpool fan with a very non-Scouse accent blaming Klopp for playing understrength Prem teams and losing too many games to gamble on winning this competion. Worse Prem finish since Souness was manager he said. Wonder what he thought after Dortmund? Tosser.
  • Options
    Liverpool in the second half looked like a team who finished 8th in the PL, 21 points behind Leicester

James Milner spoke well after the game
  • Options
    I expect Liverpool to be top four next year.
  • Options
    Bloody brilliant
  • Options
    Uboat said:

I expect Liverpool to be top four next year.

Is going to be tight... Guardiola and Conte coming into the Premier League with Mourinho possibly coming back