Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Up yours Pardew!

Comments

• Options
    It's ok. This result keeps Parsehole in his job and he can safely lose the next few against the big sides, drawing them back into the shit.

Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    I'm fine with the result today. It's strong enough to buy him time to commit more damage. If we're really lucky, he won't be sacked until we're well into the transfer window.
  • Options

It's ok. This result keeps Parsehole in his job and he can safely lose the next few against the big sides, drawing them back into the shit.

Fingers crossed.

Hope so I just can't stand Palace winning any game but maybe you have a point there.
  • Options
    They're not going down ,too much chuff down there and they have enough attacking prowess to get out of it .
    No matter how shit pardew is even Russell Slade would keep that squad up
  • Options

Shrewd move Pards; thank the Chairman for standing up for him in front of the major shareholders in the week, then go on to say that a lot of the major shareholders ain't got much of a clue what they're talking about.

Not a clue on what basis Parish could defend the year they've had.
  • Options
    I blame @Ross for PALARSE winning yesterday.
  • Options
    Palace just equalised
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That gif is worth a dozen lols.
  • Options
    OK it's disappointing they got that late goal but not losing makes it harder to get rid of Big Nose for the moment.And the longer he stays the better.

Next 4 games Moan Utd and Chelsea at home, then a trip to Watford (and having watched them on TV today that won't be an easy place to go) then away to Arsenal.

Won't get much out of those 4 games hopefully.
  • Options
    Shocking dive from Snodgrass for the Hull penalty. Cracking goal from Zaha.

Palace's defence is comical.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Begrudge those jammy stripey cnuts a point? You bet I do!!

I bet big nose was twerking all the way back down the motorway... C N U T!!!!!
  • Options
    Through the most gritted of teeth and I am almost grinding them to a pulp right now but Zaha's goal was pretty good. The ref had a shocker ( fortunately! ) and bought Snodgrass' swan dive hook line and sinker and then failed to give a blatant penalty for Huddlestones trip on Benteke. Now I must go and wash my mouth out with soap.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

OK it's disappointing they got that late goal but not losing makes it harder to get rid of Big Nose for the moment.And the longer he stays the better.

Next 4 games Moan Utd and Chelsea at home, then a trip to Watford (and having watched them on TV today that won't be an easy place to go) then away to Arsenal.

They'll be in the bottom three by then, ideally with West Ham.
    All I want for Christmas is this. Oh, and 3 points on the 21st. ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

IdleHans said:

Quite happy for you to have 2 out of 3
  • Options

IdleHans said:

It is usually one or three.
  • Options
    Was a cracking dive. Andy Johnson would be proud of that one.
  • Options
    It was Pardew's 300th PL match as a manager yesterday, amazingly he's 5th in terms of English managers in the PL

Redknapp 641
    Allardyce 467
    Bruce 392
    Curbishley 328

Only 28 games behind Curbs :-(
  • Options
    But he's light years ahead of Curbs in being an arsehole.
  • Options

Palace are only in the PL because of the quantity of penalties they 'won' in their promotion season.

Same as the time they went up before that with Andy Johnson.

What goes around, comes around. No point moaning.

Valid point
  • Options
    One trick pony, players see through him after a season,
    please don't sack him palarse, he's doing a wonderful job.
  • Options

It was Pardew's 300th PL match as a manager yesterday, amazingly he's 5th in terms of English managers in the PL

Redknapp 641
    Allardyce 467
    Bruce 392
    Curbishley 328

Only 28 games behind Curbs :-(

There's a very real chance he won't make that at Palace. And I think his most likely path back would be from the Championship.
  • Options
    Come on United.