Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Up yours Pardew!

Comments

• Options
    Hardly 'calling out', more of a retort, I'd say.
  • Options
    i tweeted him back reminding about palaces misFORTUNE
  • Options
    palaces next 5 are;

southampton
    hull
    man utd
    chelsea
    watford

cant see them getting anything out of them other than maybe 3 points at hull could see pardew gone by the new year.
  • Options

I knew that Pardew's Palace had only won five League games since last Christmas but didn't realise, 'til I read it in the Racing Post who the mighty Clubs in question were - Norwich, Sunderland, Middlesbrough and Stoke (twice).

Take a bow Alan. The likes of Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal and Southampton (all in the next six fixtures) will be studying videos as we speak desperately trying to think of ways to break down that wall of a defence you've built.

I particularly liked the Racing Post's description of him being a "streaky manager" who seems to have "no grand plan to snap this woeful sequence".
  • Options

palaces next 5 are;

southampton
    hull
    man utd
    chelsea
    watford

cant see them getting anything out of them other than maybe 3 points at hull could see pardew gone by the new year.

He'll be gone by next weekend unless they thump Southampton.
  • Options

I have to admit I did snigger a little bit on the way home from Charlton on Saturday.

Had BBC London on and they were interviewing Pardew after the game and he was asked if each defeat hurts worse than the last one... Was lovely hearing the response in a tiny voice saying; "They all hurt"

He must be getting used to them by now.
  • Options

palaces next 5 are;

southampton
    hull
    man utd
    chelsea
    watford

The Hull game is a proper six pointer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stig said:

Hardly 'calling out', more of a retort, I'd say.

bit of a petty comment i'd say
  • Options
    Gone by this time next week I reckon. Hodgson linked.
  • Options
    Shame, he has so much more to give them...
  • Options

don't know how to do it but james buckley ( jay from inbetweeners ) was having a right bitch up on twitter, then started calling out charlton hahahahahahaha

Steven Fewell ‏@SFewell19 Nov 26
    @James_Buckley ha ha ha. Two bob Plastic club and fans !!!!

James Buckley ‏@James_Buckley Nov 26
    James Buckley Retweeted Steven Fewell
    Haha fuck me, remember charlton? Are they still about? That's a blast from the past. Bless ya brother
    yeah I'm scoring this to yer man Buckley
  • Options

Surely it'll be Allardyce. If you're a team in trouble, he is your man.
  • Options

I see Zaha wants to switch to the Ivory Coast. Perfect timing for him to miss several weeks at the African Nations cup!

Great to see the small Premier League clubs nurturing English talent.
  • Options

Surely it'll be Allardyce. If you're prepared to secretly give him 500,000 in cash a team in trouble, he is your man.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why wouldn't the FA 'let' him manage in the Prem?
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Surely it'll be Allardyce. If you're a team in trouble, he is your man.
    Sunderland or Hull need to hurry up and pull the trigger and get Allardyce off the market. As long as he's available they've got a get out of jail free card.
    I can only imagine the wages/fee Allardyce will demand.

Will obviously be worth it though to stay in the prem.
  • Options
    They could get Warburton but no way Rodgers will leave Celtic after only 6 months. He's reportedly on 45k a week at Celtic, i'd imagine that's far more than what Palace are paying Pardew.
  • Options

They could get Warburton but no way Rodgers will leave Celtic after only 6 months. He's reportedly on 45k a week at Celtic, i'd imagine that's far more than what Palace are paying Pardew.

I don't know - they paid Pullis a bonus alone of £2m to keep them up. Perhaps they'll do the same with Pards and perhaps that's why he's allowed the side to drop like a stone.
  • Options
    But i think Rodgers is actually a Celtic fan so he won't leave them yet. He'll leave when he either gets a decent offer (and Palace aren't decent) or when he gets bored of winning every trophy going in Scotland. I reckon he'll do 2 years then look for a move back south.