Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Up yours Pardew!

Comments

• Options
    Allardyce will save them. I really, really hope someone else gets in there first and they're left to gamble on someone unproven.
  • Options

Abysmal points collection from them. Can't understand how they weren't relegated last season, I presume they had a strong end to 2015?

That is a bit of an understatement.

From the start of the 2015/16 season to the 31st December Palace picked up 31 points from 19 games. From exactly the same number of games they then achieved the grand total of 11 points out of 57.

• Options
    edited November 2016
    how would everyone feel if curbs took over and kept them up?

they have both managed Charlton and Westham

edit* i know its a bit early to be talking about relegation
  • Options
    Pardew is a shite manager shite dancer and a prick of a person. Long may he continue at palarce and take them down
  • Options
    Got to be on his way out soon
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Might have just about had his job saved now with that lucky own goal
  • Options
    Fuck sake! What a comeback
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2016
    Bollocks
  • Options
    Yessssss!
  • Options
    Sounds a great game.
  • Options
    5-4 Swansea!!
  • Options
    WALES WALES WALES
  • Options
    Allardyce won't come cheap and will spunk all their ill gotten gains
  • Options
    Haha!

Gutted cunts!
  • Options
    Fuck off Palarse!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    IdleHans said:

Im watching MotD tonight for the first time in over a year just to see his reaction from 3-4 to 5-4. Priceless (I hope)

I would not be surprised if he sends one of the coaches out for the interviews
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    IdleHans said:

Im watching MotD tonight for the first time in over a year just to see his reaction from 3-4 to 5-4. Priceless (I hope)

Yeh. If it was the same as on SSN he was very contrite, saying the defending was poor, he would need to make changes so blaming it on the players. Going on to acknowledge he's lost six in a row but still manager of CPFC.............Pardon't count your chickens :smirk: .
  • Options

IdleHans said:

I would not be surprised if he sends one of the coaches out for the interviews
    Me to
    It will be cringe worthy seeing him sqirm
  • Options
    He got sacked from us after letting 5 in, I think against our opponents today.
  • Options

He got sacked from us after letting 5 in, I think against our opponents today.

Our goalscorers that day were Linvoy Primus and Martyn Waghorn. I recall it as clear as day. Carnival atmosphere
  • Options
    I don't recall it clear as day. Bouazza scored our second, not Waghorn. In my defence, Waghorn could have had a hat-trick in that last half-hour
  • Options
    Pardew has about as much tactical nous as Karel Fraeye. Absolute pleasure watching him fail so spectacularly and at Palace as well; they'll be relegated if he stays all season, but I worry he'll be sacked around Christmas and Big Sam will save them.
  • Options
    Not a cat chance in hell that Palace will get relegated.

Allardyce will sort them out.