Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Up yours Pardew!

Comments

• Options
    He's just a complete bastard. The dance and failure following shortly after was epic karma.

I can only think of fictional characters that have bigger egos.

There is nothing impressive about this man that even marginally justifies his behaviour.

You've straight up just got knobhead on a plate with this bloke.

I suppose the strange lesson here is that if you've got that much of a high opinion of yourself you can just about fool anyone at 1st glance and end up being a winner and a w@nker at the same time until it's time to move on and repeat it all again....then again in a cycle.
  • Options
    Just read he wants Benteke for £31.5m. Might be wishful thinking but... that could be a really, really bad deal.
  • Options
    Keep spending their ill gotten gains Al... you big nosed twat!
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Just read he wants Benteke for £31.5m. Might be wishful thinking but... that could be a really, really bad deal.

The Nigels have finally lost it .
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Mugs. Not even thinking about it. Just desperate.
  • Options
    How long's he got? Five wins this calendar year. 18 defeats. It's such a shame the bottom three are so poor at the moment, but with money invested results haven't improved. I think it could be a matter of weeks.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

How long's he got? Five wins this calendar year. 18 defeats. It's such a shame the bottom three are so poor at the moment, but with money invested results haven't improved. I think it could be a matter of weeks.

He should resign but he earns more getting sacked for being shit than he does for being successful. Big nosed cocky twat
  • Options
    The bizarre thing is they lost because they threw caution to the wind and got caught on the break at Burnley.
    This attitude serve them well in 2015 when their away record was very good. but the problem is that Scott Dann who was the rock at the back seems to be struggling at the mo, plus Alan Pardew thinks he is good enough to be England's manager ?

That was the kiss of death to Curbs, Redknapp and Big Sam (who got the job)

Both Eddie Howe And Sean Dyche who are younger Premier Managers are ahead of him in my Biased Position.

I feel after the American owner tell Steve Parish to sack Pardew, he shouldn't be unemployed for long ?

Blackpool awaits.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ads said:

JiMMy 85 said:

He should resign but he earns more getting sacked for being shit than he does for being successful. Big nosed cocky twat
    And would no doubt walk into another well paid job fairly soon after, even if it was somewhere like Sunderland or a top championship side.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    I think they've got a decent squad too, he is underachieving with it.

Hopefully they keep him!
  • Options
    Agent JBG had a blinder after watching MOTD
  • Options

I think they've got a decent squad too, he is underachieving with it.

Hopefully they keep him!

Mandanda is the French Reserve 'keeper
    Benteke plays for Belgium
    Scott Dann possibly deserves a chance for England as does Andros Townsend
    Wilfred Zaha has played for Man Utd and England
    Wayne Hennessey and Joe Ledley reached the Semi-Finals of the Euros with Wales
    Loic Remy and Yohann Cabaye have played for France

That squad should be doing so SO much better... Well done so far Pards!!
  • Options
    Cue embarrassing little preening cockhead dance.
  • Options
    Ok, I've got a confession to make. And it's not easy.

I've just sneaked a look at the Holmsdale net site. They're not very happy with Big Nose at the moment! Lots of them calling for him to be sacked and replaced with someone like Frank de Boer or Roberto Mancini! The deluded idiots!

Can only wonder what's Ian Holloway doing these days?
  • Options
    Just a point now above the relegation zone.

Whilst they do, in theory, have fire power that isn't going to be enough if they keep letting in at least 3 goals a game as they have in each of their last three matches - they haven't kept a clean sheet against Premier League opposition since April - or 18 consecutive matches. And an over reliance on Benteke who might get injured or, even better, sulk will, hopefully be their undoing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ho ho ho.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Ok, I've got a confession to make. And it's not easy.

I've just sneaked a look at the Holmsdale net site. They're not very happy with Big Nose at the moment! Lots of them calling for him to be sacked and replaced with someone like Frank de Boer or Roberto Mancini! The deluded idiots!

Can only wonder what's Ian Holloway doing these days?

You tempted me into taking a look. They seem to think they're "above Alladyce's level".
    Stripey wankers
  • Options
    Stupid Eagles.
  • Options
    Despite staring up from the bottom of the cesspit we find our glorious old club in at the moment, I do take some comfort from the fact that that big nosed cnut and that pile of jammy stripey shit are experiencing some discomfort themselves...cnuts!
  • Options

Just a point now above the relegation zone.

True. But let's not get our hopes up - with Zaha, Puncheon, Townsend, Benteke, Remy, Wickham there's plenty of goals in that team. And the jammy bastards have once again got lucky with there being 3 worse teams in the Division.

It would take a manager of great ineptitude to take them down. Step forward Alan Pardew.
    I think the names are actually bigger than their actually goalscoring prowess would suggest.

In the last two seasons Zaha, Puncheon, Townsend and Wickham have only managed 20 goals between them in 170 appearances and have so far this season netted just 3 goals in total. Remy has yet to kick a ball for Palace and Benteke has 4 to his name.

The three "worst" teams at this time of year don't always go down. In fact, there is always one who gets dragged down into the mire. So why shouldn't the side that has managed just 5 wins this year not be one of those to be relegated?

Let's hope so.

• Options
    Palace AND West Ham both just 1 point above the drop zone...

It's hard to see Sunderland, Swansea and Hull finishing above them, but things can easily change
  • Options
    It's all because they play Glad All Over before the game.
  • Options
    Sunderland and Swansea are simply awful and Hull's owners won't spend any money so Pardew would have to do really really badly to finish below any of them.

He needs to sort their defence out though, that much is clear. Only the top 4 sides have scored more goals than Palace this season so it's pretty easy to see that if he can sort the defence out, then they should start to win games.
  • Options

Ho ho ho.

Hello Santa,

I've been very good this year.....

Can I have a new owner for Christmas please?