Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Up yours Pardew!

Comments

• Options
    Lol, he really is Berk isn't he? Him and plastic stripey pricks are made for each other.

• Options
    Shame he didn't get a lifetime ban for that headbutt on Myler a couple of years ago but being a cunt isn't against FA rules.
  • Options
    Is Betfair offering odds for when he will disappear up his backside---he so loves himself.
  • Options
    You kno when you've been Pardewed -

• Options
    That dance is very very Pardew.

I do think as said above he practiced it in front of the mirror, very little spontaneous looking about it.

Tool.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He did a dance right in front of Wenger when West Ham beat them 1-0. Henry returned the favour when they beat us 4-0 later that season.
  • Options
    3blokes said:

In a Tyne-Wear derby, Pardew celebrates a goal before the scorer being called offside:

I keep watching that. It's very enjoyable :smile:
    Seriously, I can't leave it alone, that is almost beautiful in its way.....
    Yes it's one of the most hilarious gifs I've ever seen.
  • Options
    Pride comes before a fall. Or, in Pardew's case, being a massive arsehole comes before a fall
  • Options
    He will take palace down next season put money on it.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    I can see that too.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Brilliant. Boo it's disappeared.
  • Options
    Too busy celebrating like an arrogant arsehole to organise him team to defend the lead.

I bet the first team to score against them next year do the Pardew dance.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some great comments on there. Pardew even manages to try and steal the show and post one himself...in the first person...obviously!!! :wink:

"Serial Womaniser, Your wifes bed, United Kingdom, 16 hours ago

Legend. You're all jealous because Pards gets more p u s s y than you."
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Pardew has done some real cringe moments in his career. But the dance is on another level. Man's anembarrassment.
  • Options
    But I don't feel like dancing when the stripey nigels play....

Thank you Alan, when are you going on Big Bang Theory with the other nerds?
  • Options
    Apart from the knobhead dance, I think he got the tactics wrong. Far too negative against a poor Man U side.
  • Options

Apart from the knobhead dance, I think he got the tactics wrong. Far too negative against a poor Man U side.

Exactly this. FA Cup Final and you sit behind the ball for the entire game. Only Utd deserved to win that game.
  • Options

3blokes said:

In a Tyne-Wear derby, Pardew celebrates a goal before the scorer being called offside:

He's like a cross between a shit Donald Trump and a more Alan than Alan, Alan Partridge.
    And that really takes some doing when you think about it.
    It really is a remarkable achievement.

• Options
    3blokes said:

3blokes said:

He's like a cross between a shit Donald Trump and a more Alan than Alan, Alan Partridge.
    And that really takes some doing when you think about it.
    It really is a remarkable achievement.

LOL.... Another post that I want to both like and lol !!!
  • Options
    edited May 2016

They are weak defensively though. A couple of man u counter attacks would have done them in.
    They were playing to their strengths. Uniteds full backs are more attacking than they are defensive and Bolasie and Zaha possess a lot of quality albeit not used very often.

I don't think tactically he got it too wrong from the start. They are reliant on Cabaye who had a poor game and he refused to adjust the depth of his players as the game progressed when he should have towards the end of the 90 and especially in extra time.

EDIT: I should say, having to play like that from the outset shows that they really overachieved to get to the final.
  • Options
    I am puzzeld as to why their sychronised diving team underperformed?