Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England V Turkey

Comments

• Options

For me, Glenn Hoddle says 'for me' far too much

For me I agree. It is really annoying.
  • Options
    Stone wall
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited May 2016
    Turkey's tackles have been a bit full on for a friendly before a major tournanment. A bit of payback a couple of England tackles. Second half England not getting hold of the ball or controlling the game. Hodgson needs to make a couple of changes.

Couple of subs for Turkey - stadium announcer doing well with pronounciation.

Vardy wins penalty. Missed Kane. Why didn't Vardy take that as he won the penalty ?
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    1 penalty missed.... Will be 4 or 5 by the end of the summer
  • Options
    Shoulda been a red and Chinchilla shoulda put that away. On that note, I'm going back to me fly fishing video
  • Options

Shoulda been a red and Chinchilla shoulda put that away. On that note, I'm going back to me fly fishing video

They've changed the rule so it's not an automatic red if a penalty is awarded.
  • Options

Why's that then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sterling should be booking his summer holidays but he will somehow stay in the 23.

Agree with @Garrymanilow about Wilshere. He's a knob but he's a good footballer.
  • Options
    Ali bit of a liability ain't he
  • Options
    Vardy got booked in the prem for the same dive a few weeks back to try and win a pen
  • Options

Why's that then?
    getting rid of the triple triple jeopardy of a red card, penalty and a suspension

these friendlies are a trial for the new rules coming in next season
  • Options

Ali bit of a liability ain't he

He is. Looses his head far to often. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see him pick up a red card in the tournament.
  • Options

Sterling should be booking his summer holidays but he will somehow stay in the 23.

Agree with @Garrymanilow about Wilshere. He's a knob but he's a good footballer.

That's exactly what will happen. Blokes not up to it.
  • Options
    2-1 Vardy
  • Options
    Proper poachers goal that.
  • Options
    Vardy 2-1 with a touch of a linekar finish.
  • Options
    rina said:

Why's that then?
    getting rid of the triple triple jeopardy of a red card, penalty and a suspension

So if a defender is wrong footed or ain't got the pace, he's just gotta trip the attacking player up and take a yellow for the team
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That Turk manager has gone straight into 2nd place for people I wanna punch in the face
  • Options

rina said:

Why's that then?

So if a defender is wrong footed or ain't got the pace, he's just gotta trip the attacking player up and take a yellow for the team
    Not quite. As I understood it, if the move is clearly cynical the referee still has the right to show a red. If it's inadvertent, accidental and/ or a genuine attempt to play the ball, a yellow applies.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

rina said:

Why's that then?

Not quite. As I understood it, if the move is clearly cynical the referee still has the right to show a red. If it's inadvertent, accidental and/ or a genuine attempt to play the ball, a yellow applies.
    yep, ^that^. a genuine attempt to play the ball has to have been made
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

rina said:

Why's that then?

As if the ref ain't got enough on his plate in the modern game
  • Options
    Ayyyyy? MOM Danny Rose? Did I miss something?
  • Options
    What a save from hart
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited May 2016
    Harry Kane should try to pass the ball to a team mate occassionally. Not had the best of games Harry Kane. Vardy has looked more effective since coming on.

England's defence is a bit all over the place. Entertaining game to watch though.
  • Options

That Turk manager has gone straight into 2nd place for people I wanna punch in the face

This twunt being held back by Mourinho at Chelsea would be near the top of my punch list
    (If I was ever capable of violence)