Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Trust make formal complaint to FA

edited May 2016 in General Charlton
After consideration, the Charlton Athletic Supporters' Trust have now made a formal complaint to the FA regarding comments made by CEO Katrien Meire earlier this month.

We have asked The FA to investigate a breach of conduct regulations and the possibility of bringing the game into disrepute.

The full complaint letter can be read here.

Comments

• Options
    Good for you
  • Options
    Sorry link won't work.
  • Options

Sorry link won't work.

This is now fixed.

• Options
    well done - great letter
  • Options
    Great work from the Trust.
  • Options
    It's a commendable complaint but I suspect that nothing will come of it . I hope I'm wrong .
  • Options
    We just know that she's going to fall back on the: "I'm a female... I was misinterpreted" card
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very well done CAS Trust
  • Options
    Good letter. Does the FA have a legal obligation to respond to a formal complaint?
  • Options
    Good stuff, well done the Trust.

Let's hope the FA respond and act
  • Options
    Well done CAS Trust and thanks.
    Her PR stunt of the couple having sex on the pitch is probably known to the FA, I guess, as it was censored? That would put off more mums and kids.
  • Options
    Thank you. Keep up the good work and maybe we can oust these people from our club.
  • Options
    Good letter. let's hope the media pick up on it
  • Options
    Well done The Trust
  • Options
    What's their protocol? Do they have to respond, and in what timeframe?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The hypocrisy of complaining about bad language by using bad language could also be pointed out. Great letter though, worth circulating to the media.
  • Options

It's a commendable complaint but I suspect that nothing will come of it . I hope I'm wrong .

It keeps the pressure on and the issue in the news.
  • Options

It keeps the pressure on and the issue in the news.
    If nothing else it stops the story of her latest rant being hidden.

Doubt if the FA will act or sanction but doesn't mean it isn't worth kicking up a mini-storm about it.
  • Options
    I hope you have copied in all the media
  • Options
    Well done the Trust. Like others have stated the FA will do sod all about it but it keeps what she said in the media.

Keep the pressure up
  • Options
    Good works :smiley:
  • Options
    Great work
  • Options
    I fully support any action that will shorten the time this incompetent person remains at Charlton Athletic Football Club. Well done.
  • Options
    Very well done
  • Options
    Good letter, I hope this gets to the press. It would be a salutory lesson to KM that we can also raise valid points with the authorities, and also that we can do it without the language she complained about and then used in her interview.