Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Duchatelet to take control (again?) of St Truiden

Comments

• Options
    Why won't he just FUCK OFF?
    It's not even as though he is any good at it....
    Why didn't someone buy him a train set when he was a kid, it would have saved us all a lot of bother.
  • Options
    He is literally bat shit crazy. God help us.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    So he's a xenophobe and a hypocrite on top of his other unattractive traits?

And as someone who has spent quite a bit of time over the years in Belgium, I've experienced that the two very distinct Walloon and Flemish groups have different ideas on the Belgian mentality he wants to save.
  • Options
    When he does finally 'sell' Cafc, we might have to check the laundry baskets and in the sofa to make sure he has gone for good!
  • Options
    tricky said:

Either he is totally crazy, or he's openly taking the piss out of us all.

Both I reckon.
  • Options
    He's actually the biggest Troll in sport
  • Options

• Options
    Rothko said:
    The things he is saying. Particularly quoting this.

He is mad. Either on a wind up or just completely insane.

How can you be so stupid.

He has to go. It's scary.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Huh ?
  • Options
    jakecafc said:
    I really wonder if he has a serious problem. He seems not to think before he opens his stupid mouth. Either that or these comments are quite deliberate and designed to wind us up, which cannot be ruled out.
  • Options
    mogodon said:

jakecafc said:
    I really wonder if he has a serious problem. He seems not to think before he opens his stupid mouth. Either that or these comments are quite deliberate and designed to wind us up, which cannot be ruled out.
    I wondered the same . I honestly cant believe he would wind us up, and think the guy is just mental - its the only logical reason for his words and actions.
  • Options
    mogodon said:

jakecafc said:
    He seems to be rather racist yet never gets picked up for it
  • Options
    Just as you think you can see what cards are being played he lays a joker.

This has cost him money,gets a good start next season in Belgium maybe he can sit back and play around again with english football.Start to get that feeling again that players not wanted by STVV could end up in that corner of SE7..............or.............HE COULD JUST SELL US before the season starts and move everything back too Belgium.
  • Options
    Someone do a DNA test. Roland and Katrien are too similar when they speak to the press not to be related. I'll go for a straightforward 'run away father'/daughter relationship, but there are loads of possibilities. Explains why he never sacks her too!
  • Options
    He's an utter buffoon. Odd comments too with the background of the interim CEO comparing us with racists.
  • Options
    Maybe we should report him to the FA for constantly demeaning foreign (as in non-European) owners.
  • Options
    It's money for old duct tape, innit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2016
    "If there is anything lacking at this club, it's ambition. The Sint-Truiden supporters deserve ambition. My ambition is therefore to next season to finish as high as possible. But it is not my personal desire to take over the President's chair from Bart Lammens. My task will be to collaborate with General Manager Philippe Borremans to attract the right players. I think I've learned through my acquisition of Standard and a number of foreign clubs, as a result of which I now have the necessary contacts. "
    ---

1) The loony is not for turning.
    2) Necessary contacts = Dudu.
    3) How thrilling for STVV fans.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Interaction with the Network

Duchâtelet also owns the English Charlton Athletic, Spanish Alcorcon and German Carl Zeiss Jena . At the Hungarian Ujpest FC, his son Roderick is the main shareholder . "There will be more interaction with clubs from my network. Yet I am convinced that the youth should be the pillar of the club. That youth should therefore be given more opportunities. I mean that they must be given more than one place to show what they can do."
    --

Yipfuckingpee.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    New assistant coach

STVV on ​​Friday also announced that Patrick Van Kets will be assistant head coach to Ivan Leko. Van Kets is a former striker at STVV and was the last four years on coaching staff at Standard. He has a good relationship with Leko with whom he followed the Pro License course and signed a contract of indefinite duration.
    ---

Another name to lump money on. Don't know if he's related to Charlton Ketts.
  • Options

John Chapman ‏@BelgoFoot 32m32 minutes ago
    Duchatelet says he'll use his experience & be involved in transfers. Network will be used but emphasis on bringing through youth. (3/4)

#learntfromhismistakes

• Options
    He is a fcking fruitcake.
  • Options
    I have made a consummate effort to give myself a few days off all things CAFC related, however I am about to spontaneously combust.
  • Options
    He's playing FIFA 2016 with real clubs.
  • Options

PaddyP17 said:

Huh ?
    I should've made it clear, but this is a picture of a confused man, because I'm incredulous/confused/stunned/etc by Duchatelet's comments on foreign owners.
  • Options
    I really hope he dies soon.