Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Duchatelet to take control (again?) of St Truiden

124»

Comments

• Options
    The marbles have well and truly been lost
  • Options
    I am trying to see the positives here. Perhaps Roger Johnson can be sent there as a network deal?
  • Options
    mogodon said:

I am trying to see the positives here. Perhaps Roger Johnson can be sent there as a network deal?

Not sure, I would want to wish that on Sint Truiden. They will be suffering enough.
  • Options
    What all of this demonstrates is that the hope and, indeed the belief, of some people on other threads that Roland by attempting to recruit a British manager for Charlton has learnt his lesson and is changing his ways, is total poppycock. He is a very strange and, for our football club, very dangerous man indeed.
  • Options
    Lol the header slogan on that STVV Facebook page:

'ONCE A BINK, ALWAYS A BINK'

I wonder if Duchatelet has always been such a complete bink?
  • Options
    Clearly from his words st trudy is now the lead team of the network and Duchatalet is reenergised in his theory around breaking even and having moderate playing success by the sharing potential of his network.
    Also when he says foreign he means non European. What he does not realise is that little insignificant Belgium, so hated by the French and others, is less similar in football culture to the English teams as can be.
  • Options
    kentred2 said:

Clearly from his words st trudy is now the lead team of the network and Duchatalet is reenergised in his theory around breaking even and having moderate playing success by the sharing potential of his network.
    Also when he says foreign he means non European. What he does not realise is that little insignificant Belgium, so hated by the French and others, is less similar in football culture to the English teams as can be.

You'd have to hope that with alcorcon on the verge of playing Barcelona and Real Madrid next season, his reemergence in Belgian football leave Charlton Low down on his priorities!
    If we were to be low, perhaps it would me more likely for potential suitors to buy Charlton as we're effectively on par with RD's German side in his network- as well as being the business who is haemorrhaging most money from him!
  • Options
    Let's hope he focuses on STTV instead and sells us. No English club can work in his network, especially Charlton.
  • Options
    Since this news broke yesterday, I've been getting cold sweats about the Nightmeire on Harvey Gardens...

We're currently watching Network 6, the Return of STVV. Roly Krueger resurrects his first love.

Network 7, the Vengeance. After slashing Charlton to the bone, Roly Krueger sells the quivering remains to a crony who can't afford the club and is dependent on the evil guru. The club slips into the National League.

[skip a couple of straight-to-landfill franchises]

Network 10, the Re-animator. Roly Krueger buys Charlton back again...
  • Options
    Managerless club with Premier League potential losing more and more staff by the day and he's out 'buying' a tin pot Belgian club. Tells you everything you need to know. Sell up and do one Roland and take Katrien Meire with you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Roland's comments about Thai owners of English clubs are linked to a recent rejected Thai approach to buy #cafc I'm told by reliable source

— Rick Everitt (@airmanbrown) May 28, 2016
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Duchatelet told Belgian journo Sven Claes that "he would NOT be selling Charlton this summer"
    Hopefully he will be forced to sell near Christmas then!

Edit: Claes has said that Duchatelet is "not going to sell Charlton at all!" :angry:
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Surely this has to be a banner?

I was looking at this again to see if RD was racist enough we could make an issue out of it. Not sure the quotes from this conference do it, but surely it's only a matter of time before he does say something out of order
  • Options

Roland's comments about Thai owners of English clubs are linked to a recent rejected Thai approach to buy #cafc I'm told by reliable source

— Rick Everitt (@airmanbrown) May 28, 2016

Ouch.