Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England v Australia

Comments

• looking forward to see how Stones & Smalling do together.
  • We have to smash Australia. Woy and Neville are both cricket fans - so, we have to totally demoralise them and score as many as we can.
  • How many chances does Sterling want

Yep - got to do something tonight imo. I'm sure he will go to France but not as a starter.

Yep - got to do something tonight imo. I'm sure he will go to France but not as a starter.
    Well with Sturridge and Delph both injured and both high doubts it only leaves one more player to drop... Cant see Rashford staying behind now as it'll leave us with only three Strikers.

Sterling should be very worried I believe... I also believe that Townsend should have started today seeing that Sterling started against Turkey.
  • I imagine all of he starting 11 will be in Roy's party (other than possibly Drinkwater) with Delph, Townsend and one of Sturridge or Rashford to drop out
  • I imagine all of he starting 11 will be in Roy's party (other than possibly Drinkwater) with Delph, Townsend and one of Sturridge or Rashford to drop out

Yep obviously Delph gone, Townsend not playing speaks volumes so he's out. Be gutted if Sturridge is out. A player that would actually make a difference even off the bench.
  • What do people think about Lallana? Unsure myself, has ability but not sure he's shown it enough over the season to warrant selection.
  • Talal said:

What do people think about Lallana? Unsure myself, has ability but not sure he's shown it enough over the season to warrant selection.

Been very good under Klopp. Got some creativity about him and works well with Clyne.
  • Talal said:

What do people think about Lallana? Unsure myself, has ability but not sure he's shown it enough over the season to warrant selection.

Been very good under Klopp. Got some creativity about him and works well with Clyne.
    Certainly a 'B' list player when looking at the grand scheme of things. Better options than him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Talal said:

Probably the best two player we have (yes in aware they all have 2 feet!)
  • Can't believe Rashford is starting for England, every time I see the Man Utd line up it doesn't look quite right him leading the line. Still good luck to the lad no point taking a crocked Sturridge.
  • colthe3rd said:

Hoping Wilshere proves once again he is made of biscuits before the squad is finalised.

• How cringeworthy are national anthems now !
  • How cringeworthy are national anthems now !

Did whoever sing it actually sing the entire thing?
  • Rashford goal, 3 minutes.
  • Rashfoooooooord haha
  • that is a good finish
  • Great finish as well, definitely a natural goalscorer. Could've wellied it but controlled it out of the air and the 'keeper had no chance.
  • Haha at all the wazzocks who haven't taken their seats yet
  • Sponsored links:

• Rooneys face had the look of "oh bugger now I'm 4th choice."
  • such a good finish. another one like that and Roy will have a decision to make
  • Sturridge looks happy.
  • I have to say I thought Rashford was another overhyped English youngster when he 1st burst onto the scene but he looks the real deal.

Funny thing is, he probably only got a look in at utd due to injuries. Makes you wonder how many of these little gems are left rotting in premier league youth /reserve teams

He definitely seems to have something about him. Think he has played his way into the Euro squad now.
  • Was thinking I'd take Rashford even before tonight. In form and can operate from a wide position - probably a more natural replacement in the squad for the injured Wellbeck than anyone else on the 'possibles' list.
  • The best scuffer he'll ever score
  • Has Woy been showing the defence our YouTube clips from this season?
  • Tonight is more about fringe players and seeing what we can do in the attacking half. Australia nothing to lose and happy to commit in 50/50 tackles. I'm sure the media won't see it like that tho.