Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Australia

Comments

• Options
    Sterling and Rashford linking up well.
  • Options
    That Mooy looks good. Playing in some Australian outback league at the moment.
  • Options
    Not been mentioned (there's a surprise!) but Wilshere had s really decent half. Class act, has to start, let alone go. Pains me also to say that Henderson also looked decent.
  • Options
    Redskin said:

That Mooy looks good. Playing in some Australian outback league at the moment.

I worked in Glasgow for a few weeks about 4 years ago and tried to cram as many games in as I could. Saw him playing for St Mirren and he was head and shoulders above anybody else on the pitch that day. Looked a really decent player.
  • Options
    ValleyGary's mate James Milner is on.
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

ValleyGary's mate James Milner is on.

Milner ❤️
  • Options
    2-0 Rooney
  • Options
    Rooney......sorrrrryyyyyyy
  • Options
    Now lets smash them
  • Options
    CAFCdamo said:

Rooneys face had the look of "oh bugger now I'm 4th choice."

Moved himself up to 3rd choice now. Good thing is England's last 4 goals have been Kane, Vardy, Rashford and Rooney.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a goal that would have been
  • Options
    Stones - Peaky Blinder
  • Options
    Good finish.
  • Options
    Lol Townsend getting booed by Mackems
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Shows you how stupid football fans are.
  • Options
    Australia have totally dominated us in this game...i mean....Australia !!!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Surprised to see our ex-player and international footballer Rhys Williams isn't involved...
  • Options
    Barkley hasn't put a foot right
  • Options
    What a lump of shite Barkley is. Every time he gets the ball you just know he's going to lose it.
  • Options
    Bertrand has been excellent
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Oh dier.
  • Options
    Rooney been quality
  • Options
    Barkley has been poop
  • Options
    Stones and Bertrand both played very well. Proved themselves at this level although there are harder challenges to come.
  • Options

Australia have totally dominated us in this game...i mean....Australia !!!

And yet, they lost... How unique.

Talk to me about Rooney everyone. ( Not digging you here, Pres )

Cannot be bothered to trawl back on some of the pelters I and others have had supporting England's number one goalscorer, because I will be given stick for being the kind of sad case that goes trawling back and digging out people who have given England's number one goalscorer pelters. But I really think he played well tonight, and I also think he looked genuinely delighted at Rashford's goal. I still would not start him up front, but only a fool would not have him in the squad, in my opinion.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

A bit OTT, Townsend isn't exactly Alan "Geordie" Shearer...
  • Options
    Interesting how Dixon and Wright were wondering whether Barkley's place in the squad could be under threat
  • Options
    Aussies are no mugs and gave England a hard game. Rooney is quality and must have the number 10 role.
  • Options
    I'd say that on paper that's the worse Aussie team that I can remembered and littered with players who still play in the league 1/2 standard A league. The Times that Rogic found himself in between the midfield and England defense was ridiculous, against a team with better players/movement in final 3rd would have lead to a lot more problems.