Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheffield Wednesday v Hull

Had a couple of Massives in the cab today. They absolutely love Semedo, considered as a legend in the same category as Chris Waddell, David Hirst among others.
Apparently the feelings are mutual and Semedo has really immersed himself in the community. Apparently also speaks fondly of his time at The Valley.
Nice enough fellas but one was a typical big fat loud Yorkshire stereotype!
Come on Tigers!!

Comments

• Options
    up ull
  • Options

I must be one of the only people to want the massives to win. Much rather a club like that in the Prem from a spectator perspective.

Found the whole pretend rivalry between us and them a bit cringe and when I've been up there the fans have always been top class.

Same here. Much rather see them back in the Premier League than boring Hull.

Don't understand the pseudo cyber-rivalry some of ours have created myself but must be a generational thing...

• Options

I must be one of the only people to want the massives to win. Much rather a club like that in the Prem from a spectator perspective.

Found the whole pretend rivalry between us and them a bit cringe and when I've been up there the fans have always been top class.

Don't understand the pseudo cyber-rivalry some of ours have created myself but must be a generational thing...

Tell that to them. The hatred is from their side anyway. And not unfortunately confined to just Internet forums.
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

Had a couple of Massives in the cab today. They absolutely love Semedo, considered as a legend in the same category as Chris Waddell, David Hirst among others.
    Apparently the feelings are mutual and Semedo has really immersed himself in the community. Apparently also speaks fondly of his time at The Valley.
    Come on Tigers!!

You picked up some Barnsley fans up mate ..because as much as we like semedo he ain't no waddle or Hirst ..fuck me .lol

• Options

Wednesday are a muggy club. Think they are bigger and better than everyone else, when in fact they've done bugger all for a while. So bitter on Owlstalk when we won league 1. Hope Hull thrash them. Plus Forressteiri is a diving twat.

Lol
  • Options
    That Forestieri is a cheating scumbag. Not only that, he can't even do it properly and he's the only player that I've seen sent off for a dive.
  • Options
    I'm not bothered who wins. It's not like some playoff matches, where one team is the neutrals, romantic favourite
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Taxi_Lad said:

Come on Tigers!!

I like Wedenesday and always have since the traffic of players in the '80's.

My two best mates are Swedes and are at Wembley tomorrow(I'll be with them for the pre-match drink).

Semedo can miss my a*** as he ran his contract out with us knowing he was going elsewhere.

He was always a black Ray Wilkins.
  • Options

Quite rightly, they could not give a f*** about us.
  • Options
    I'm with VG, I'd like to see Wednesday back in the prem.

• Options

Bit like the Crystal Palace bollocks...
  • Options
    Hull have had a couple of goes at the PL and added very little to it. 17th, 19th, 16th and 18th. Inspiring.

Sheff Wed are a big club and the owner is ambitious enough to have a good crack at staying there and thriving. I hope they get the chance.
  • Options
    Massives vs Dull. One I'd class as the Tottenham of the North and the other bore me to tears.

Lose-lose situation.
  • Options
    Any reason why its a 5pm kick off?
  • Options
  • Options

Totally agree mate, proper football club. Good luck OP, enjoy your day.
  • Options

Just to piss off the northerners.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    not really fussed either way but if I was betting it'd be hull to win after extra time
  • Options
    is that fat man whale in the front row as usual?
  • Options
    sexy
  • Options
    A Clash of systems in this final. Sheff Wed have been playing 4-4-2, with Hooper & Forestieri as the front two. Hull are usually 4-2-3-1, with Diame playing behind Hernandez.

Hull push their full backs on. Both Robertson & Odubajo are better going forward than defending. If they are allowed to push on and overload the Wednesday full back areas, Hull will win. If Wednesday can pin them down and attack the space behind them, Wednesday will win.
    . LIvermore/Huddlestone should also be better than the Wednesday central pair of Lopez/Lee.

• Options
    Right that's it Michael Vaughan just shown on screen. Come 'ULL
  • Options
    Wednesday to win, Westwood to have a blinder.
  • Options
    I've decided that I want Wednesday to win just for that goalkeeper kit, proper keeper top that!
  • Options

is that fat man whale in the front row as usual?

Yeah he's there.
    F**k me. I'm feeling bad for opening a few beers and lighting up the barbie this afternoon. I'm cracking on.
  • Options
    At least the bird singing the anthem this week is in sync.