Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheffield Wednesday v Hull

Comments

• Options
    Have you seen the priceof them tickets --- £96 although you can find cheaper. I'm not surprised they haven't sold out. Theres no way I would spend that kind of money or even half of it.
  • Options
    The problem with the empty seats at the top is that they sell the lower first so can't then have opposing fans above them.

Catch 22 really as you can't make them sell the top first and then have opposing fans below.
  • Options
    Hull the dominant team, which means you just know Forestieri will win a cheap penalty in the last 10 mins and they'll win 1-0
  • Options

I want 'Ull to win - only because they are the only club in the League where you cant colour in one of their letters.

Been listening to TMS?
  • Options
    They HAD to score that!

Can see Wednesday winning this, somehow.
  • Options
    96 quid for a ticket. That is a disgrace.
  • Options
    Hull need to take there chances can see Wednesday scoring soon
  • Options

The problem with the empty seats at the top is that they sell the lower first so can't then have opposing fans above them.

Catch 22 really as you can't make them sell the top first and then have opposing fans below.

They could sell them in vertical blocks?
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Ive been to flamingo park but has anyone been to flamingo land?

If it's any good maybe that's where all the hull fans are at.
  • Options
    Shaping up like Blackpool v The hamsters in 2012 where Blackpool thoroughly outplayed them but ended up losing to a tap in at the end. Come on Hull!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    pilchard said:

Shaping up like Blackpool v The hamsters in 2012 where Blackpool thoroughly outplayed them but ended up losing to a tap in at the end. Come on Hull!!!

Our very own bellend Legend Vaz Te scored it.
  • Options
    What a goal.
  • Options
    That will do nicely.
  • Options
    I was hoping to avoid that bit!!!:-)
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Good goal and it's been coming for a while.
  • Options
    What a Massive Goal !!!!
  • Options
    No dance from Bruce?
  • Options
    Game winning worthy that goal, let's hope so
  • Options
    Get in!!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    It's taken me 73 mins to realise Gary Hooper was on the pitch. That must have been he first time he's touched the ball.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Massives genuinely look no better than Charlton on this showing.
  • Options
    Farcking hell! If that was Dean Windass' missus then there really is no justice in the world.
  • Options
    I genuinely think Sheff Wed are so arrogant that they just had to turn up today and that was them up.
  • Options
    Thank Christ for that, see it home 'ull
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Wednesday just can't mount any pressure. Hull will see this out easily.
  • Options
    This could go completely tits up if Wednesday get a goal. Hull have taken all their forwards off.
  • Options
    Where's he sitting in the team dugout?.