Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheffield Wednesday v Hull

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Yeah they lost, but I can't make fun of any club at moment with the situation we're in
  • Options

We were pretty dire today to be honest especially in the first half ..made a better account of ourselves in the second half .

Hull have got some half decent players and today along with their experience it showed.

Gutted though and I couldn't believe the turnout from hull...There were literally thousands of empty seats and wednesday has thousands still wanting tickets.
    Hull claimed that they would be able to see their allocation therefore was too late for the fa to switch sone over to us .

We'll be back ...

Hull didn't take up their full allocation, Wednesday did. Hull won and are in the Prem next year. Wednesday lost and are in the Championship. How many fans you had there today is irrelevant. Get over it. We have to go through all this tomorrow with bloody Millwall.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

We were pretty dire today to be honest especially in the first half ..made a better account of ourselves in the second half .

Hull have got some half decent players and today along with their experience it showed.

Gutted though and I couldn't believe the turnout from hull...There were literally thousands of empty seats and wednesday has thousands still wanting tickets.
    Hull claimed that they would be able to see their allocation therefore was too late for the fa to switch sone over to us .

We'll be back ...

Hull didn't take up their full allocation, Wednesday did. Hull won and are in the Prem next year. Wednesday lost and are in the Championship. How many fans you had there today is irrelevant. Get over it. We have to go through all this tomorrow with bloody Millwall.
    At least we can look forward to the millwall fans making arses of themselves as usual.
  • Options
    Apparently you can still get tickets at the turnstile today.
  • Options
    NelsonsFU said:

Have you seen the priceof them tickets --- £96 although you can find cheaper. I'm not surprised they haven't sold out. Theres no way I would spend that kind of money or even half of it.

Odd statement. To watch Charlton at Wembley for a Championship Play-Off final, i'd gladly pay £96 with a moan. As for half that price (£48) I snatch your hand off. I paid £42 at Elland Road a few weeks ago. Great to see us win away, but Leeds isn't a Wembley Play-Off final.
  • Options

NelsonsFU said:

Have you seen the priceof them tickets --- £96 although you can find cheaper. I'm not surprised they haven't sold out. Theres no way I would spend that kind of money or even half of it.

Odd statement. To watch Charlton at Wembley for a Championship Play-Off final, i'd gladly pay £96 with a moan. As for half that price (£48) I snatch your hand off. I paid £42 at Elland Road a few weeks ago. Great to see us win away, but Leeds isn't a Wembley Play-Off final.
    But Hull is a very poor area.
    Ticket plus transport for a family??
  • Options

NelsonsFU said:

But Hull is a very poor area.
    Ticket plus transport for a family??
    True but the Wendies come from all over too. A lot had gone from surrounding towns Barnsley, Chesterfield, Donny area's and they're definately not well off. Wednesday are always going to have a bigger fan base than Hull though so allocations / ticket sales should have reflected that.

To think there'll be two divisions between us and Hull next season, you'd never have thought it watching the game back in January :smile: Whilst there, we sang, the usual 'We pay your benefits'. Funny how now their club could afford to pay ours!
  • Options

We'll be back ...

Hahahahahaha
  • Options

We'll be back ...

Well you're still MASSIVE so no worries...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We should never have been there this season ..It was a massive bonus anyway , shot to nothing .
    We have a very ambitious owner who is going the right way about signing players and avoiding ffp.
    The future here is bright .
  • Options
    Hi Piggy
    Are they on the open top bus today ?
  • Options

We should never have been there this season ..It was a massive bonus anyway , shot to nothing .
    We have a very ambitious owner who is going the right way about signing players and avoiding ffp.

If you never should have been there this season then why did you set sights on promotion at the start? Tart it up how you want Piggy, you failed to deliver
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    There was none of the intensity that i saw in the semi final first leg against Brighton. That was the performance that needed replicating.

It could of been an utter stroll for Hull but they made hard work of it.
  • Options
    Had a little look at their forum, got to laugh at this comment about Hull not having a victory parade given their history with open top buses...

"Tinpot to have a victory parade in reality. They had a job to do, did it successfully, move on to the next challenge"
  • Options
    Talal said:

Had a little look at their forum, got to laugh at this comment about Hull not having a victory parade given their history with open top buses...

"Tinpot to have a victory parade in reality. They had a job to do, did it successfully, move on to the next challenge"

No self-awareness around there
  • Options
    That's just what you would expect from
    A Wendy.
    I will never forget the abuse women and children got from their fans when leaving the ground after our 1-0 win in the league . My 9 year old was terrified .
    Classless
  • Options

I must be one of the only people to want the massives to win. Much rather a club like that in the Prem from a spectator perspective.

Found the whole pretend rivalry between us and them a bit cringe and when I've been up there the fans have always been top class.

Have you ever been there in the last couple of seasons
  • Options

Careful op our owner said the same
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I must be one of the only people to want the massives to win. Much rather a club like that in the Prem from a spectator perspective.

Found the whole pretend rivalry between us and them a bit cringe and when I've been up there the fans have always been top class.

Have you ever been there in the last couple of seasons
    Yes.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

A Wendy.
    I will never forget the abuse women and children got from their fans when leaving the ground after our 1-0 win in the league . My 9 year old was terrified .
    Classless

Mate you need to let go, every club has them, it was aimed at snodgrass after what he said on twitter, if he doesn't expect reactions from the fans don't be stupid and tweet shit to a fellow footballer who might be on his own team one day.
    #Thickasshit.

As for Wednesday fans all being the same, you need to come to Hillsboro' more, in fact I think VallyGary speaks some sense.
    Another thing Beds, what was your opinion on the Hull fans that invaded the pitch that was abusing Keogh?

Like I said, every team.
  • Options

A Wendy.
    Classless

, you need to come to Hillsboro' more, .
    Yeah right i'll do that .

• Options
    IAIA
    edited May 2016