Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Storm

Man, is it going to end???

Comments

• Options
    Don't know but I've not had any sleep yet. Flipping dog is absolutely traumatised.
  • Options
    Does the grass good.
  • Options
    I remember a big clap of thunder and back to sleep.
  • Options
    As I put on the Brexit thread - it's the start of the apocalypse. It we vote the wrong way today then it's all over

No new grounds next season

• Options
    It's the portends of doom. Brexit is happening. I'm off down to Maplin's to see if they've got a build your own Ark kit.
    What selection process should I use for the two slugs and two snails? There are millions of the buggers to choose from.
  • Options
    3blokes said:

Yes as the wife exclaimed in the middle of the night -
    "My God, what a bang that was!"
    "You're welcome, darling." I replied. :wink:

I'm here all week....

Nah she was remembering the time I came over when you were at work ;)
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Don't know but I've not had any sleep yet.

Waheeeeyyyyyyyy!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    The wife's snoring is louder than it got down here in the overly moist Weald of Kent.
  • Options
    Flooded in collier row. Left house hour ago and am further from station than when I started due to flood diversions and gridlock traffic.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bloody hell where was all this going on? Nothing here except a distant rumble of thunder.
  • Options

Bloody hell where was all this going on? Nothing here except a distant rumble of thunder.

Apologies - have just spoken to Mr Tatters who confirms it was also here (near Swanley). And I thought I was a light sleeper!
  • Options

3blokes said:

I'm here all week....

I'll never forget that day. I had to hide in the wardrobe for the 45 seconds you were there.
    I'll have you know that was a record for me!!
  • Options
    Avoid Lee High Rd if you can....
  • Options

3blokes said:

I'm here all week....

I'll never forget that day. I had to hide in the wardrobe for the 45 seconds you were there.
    45 seconds? - luxury
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

It's the portends of doom. Brexit is happening. I'm off down to Maplin's to see if they've got a build your own Ark kit.
    What selection process should I use for the two slugs and two snails? There are millions of the buggers to choose from.

As a gardener, the only good slug or snail is a dead one.

• Options

3blokes said:

I'm here all week....

45 seconds? - luxury
    What, you managed it 3 times?? :smiley:

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    What storm ?
  • Options

Had a bit of a rumble in Hastings, could have been the Mrs though.Last time she farted they launched the lifeboat</blockquo
    I remember that rumble, back holiday Monday 1967 Run them greasers through the old town.

• Options
    I remember that rumble, bank holiday Monday 1967, ran them greasers through the old town.
  • Options
    4 hours sleep due to the dog in fear, thought he was going to have a heart attack. Does anyone else's dog do this? Panting and shaking like a vibrating thing... for 3 bloody hours. Is there anything I can get to help?

And after that journey... woe betide anyone that crosses my path.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Curb_It said:

4 hours sleep due to the dog in fear, thought he was going to have a heart attack. Does anyone else's dog do this? Panting and shaking like a vibrating thing... for 3 bloody hours. Is there anything I can get to help?

Get the dog a case of wine and let it drink it before the next storm. After that your dog won't notice the storm.
  • Options
    Ajose is trying to reach Sparrow's Lane to sign his contract, but can't make it through the water. Birmingham City have sent a speed boat to intercept him
  • Options

Avoid Lee High Rd if you can....

In general or just today?
  • Options

Ajose is trying to reach Sparrow's Lane to sign his contract, but can't make it through the water. Birmingham City have sent a speed boat to intercept him

FFS!!... Cant they change it to the Valley and get him to use the Thames?
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Off_it said:

Curb_It said:

Get the dog a case of wine and let it drink it before the next storm. After that your dog won't notice the storm.
    Swap the dog for a case of wine