Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2016 Olympics in Rio...

Comments

• MrOneLung said:

Does anyone hit harder than Del Potro!!

He looks knackered then comes back again..
  • Ok going to give tennis a go. Only Olympics could get me to do this.
  • Ok going to give tennis a go. Only Olympics could get me to do this.

Could not have picked a better match
  • " Let's go, theenorth, let's go !"
  • Lol I'll expect that next time I wave at you at some northern away!
  • Argies barracking Murray on his serve

He isn't handling this
  • Now look what you've done !!!

Hope you're prepared to stay up for all 5 sets now !
  • Back to the gymnastics for a moment. Seeing it a bit from Louis' point of view, he tried to do his highest difficulty routine on the pommel in team final and failed. Because it was last rotation, he took a lot of criticism. Yet Max did not perform at his best throughout the team final and probably cost the team more lost points overall.

Then in the individual, Louis did not have confidence to try his hardest routine and ended up with silver; while Max performed his best on both floor and pommel.

Lots of mixed emotions, I reckon. I admire both lads but they are very different characters. Louis is very human, Max much more steely. Yet I doubt Max would even be there if it hadn't been for Louis paving the way.

In the meantime, Murray still doing his best to make it a very late night...
  • More breaks than a game of American Football this
  • Needs to so can last til Bolt
  • Sponsored links:

• What a match
  • Argies will jeer every bad serve hear on in...
  • Wow what a point
  • Best tennis
  • Tremendous game
  • Just hold serve ffs
  • Break back time again !!!!!

Come on, Andy !

2 more games & it's yours !

• Whatever the result of this match, Andy Murray will remain Britain's greatest athlete. (Excluding the ones who compete sitting down).
  • Chizz said:

Whatever the result of this match, Andy Murray will remain Britain's greatest athlete. (Excluding the ones who compete sitting down).

?
  • Joke of a match

Ridiculous tennis under this pressure
  • Sponsored links:

• Off_it said:

Chizz said:

Whatever the result of this match, Andy Murray will remain Britain's greatest athlete. (Excluding the ones who compete sitting down).

?
    You know. Bradley Wiggins, Steve Redgrave, Lester Piggott...
  • Chizz said:

Off_it said:

Chizz said:

?
    I know what you mean, just can't work out if you're joking when you say he's "Britains greatest athlete".
  • Nearly 4 hours.....
  • Off_it said:

Chizz said:

Off_it said:

Chizz said:

?
    I know what you mean, just can't work out if you're joking when you say he's "Britains greatest athlete".
    Oh, right. No.
  • Fair enough.

He's not, but fair enough.
  • Oi

Watch the tennis you 2!
  • Seen anything like this in tennis before?

Cmon Andy!!
  • What a great final.

Congrats Andy Murray. Fantastic champion
  • Brilliant
  • Just like the Falklands all over again. Big away game. Outnumbered. Game set and match,