Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Making money online!

Comments

• Options

Dazzler21 said:

bobmunro said:

Dazzler21 said:

Not that I've ever used such sites, but Live Jasmine (so I've heard) even dodges pop up blockers... and is always (apparently) unmuted. Which is apparently hilarious (or scares the shit out of you) when you're trying to have a sneaky flick of the wrist and you start getting groaning or dirty talk blaring out the speakers in the middle of the night... or at your desk at work.

*Pro Tip Mute the PC/Laptop/Tablet/Phone itself. (apparently)

I must have lived a very sheltered life as I've never had a 'sneaky flick of the wrist' whilst sitting at my desk at work.
    Me neither.

As I said I don't visit such filthy sites where things like Live Jasmin may pop...

Genuinely, only a fool would do that at work surely?
    I believe it's frowned upon.

I got a verbal warning for googling 'hardcore' at a previous company. I was only trying to work out how to patio my garden.

Same here. Got a warning for googling 'fisting' I was only trying find a boxing website.
    I needed to buy an antique suitcase to keep books in, for my study at home, but wanted to avoid one too big, as it needed to fit under a coffee table.

That's how I learned not to google "small leather trunks" while at work.
  • Options
    The company is called Digital Altitude thats all i pretty much know about them
  • Options

In that case, my strong advice - which I'd implore you to take - is to find out much, much more about them or walk away.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Hi

Just after some advice really. I have a mate who I work with who started online marketing. Now my initial reaction to him was dont do it, you are just going to throw your money down the drain and first month I was correct after he recorded a loss of £400. Second month he made £250 (so still £150 down overall), now third month he has just cleared £1300 which has made me take notice. He has shown me this so I know he is not talking BS. He says he puts 1 hour of work in a evening and predicts his profit is going to keep increasing. Now we dont have the best paid jobs so I am thinking of giving it ago myself as an extra few ££ would be very helpful. Just wondering if anyone else has tried it and could offer some advice, good or bad?

Thanks in advance

From what you have said so far, my advice to anyone faced with your decision, would be: don't do anything until you know much, much more about the opportunity.

This means:
    1. What *exactly* is the deal? (Unless you can explain it easily to a child in thirty seconds, walk away)
    2. Do you have to part with money up-front? (If so, walk away)
    3. Do you know who the company is, who owns them, where they are based and how to get hold of them, face-to-face? (Of not, walk away)
    4. Can your friend explain why he works one hour a week and clears £1,300? And, if he can explain it, can he then explain why he doesn't work 150 hours a week doing it? (If not, walk away)
    5. Can you list which other companies do this same thing successfully? (If not, walk away)
    Hi Chizz

1. I dont know the deal.
    2. I believe you do have to part with some cash up front. Maybe like £200
    3. Digital Altitude is all i know atm
    4. My mate does 1 hour a day not a week. His long term plan is to do it FT but not for a few months
    5. No
  • Options

oh in that case go for it mate, and don't think twice about remortgaging the house to fund it!
    Just the advice i was looking for lol
  • Options
    Just googled it all the reviews seem to be very similar/the same.

I wouldn't trust it, but then I don't buy into that stuff easily.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

In that case, my strong advice - which I'd implore you to take - is to find out much, much more about them or walk away.
    Theres a 14 step guide you can take which costs £1 so im gonna do that then make a decision if its something I want to try. Thanks for the advice
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    From a 5 minute google it looks like you pay per month to be a member and make money off referring other people to join the training scheme. The more you put in the more commission from referrals you get etc
  • Options
    Don't do it. You'll give them a pound for the privilege of them telling you their "secret" to making money, then you'll be on a marketing list and will be bombarded endlessly to join their private cult. Before you know it, you'll be drafted into an underground, illicit fighting syndicate and indentured to the Yakuza.

Seriously, steer clear and move on.
  • Options
    csr_cafc said:

From a 5 minute google it looks like you pay per month to be a member and make money off referring other people to join the training scheme. The more you put in the more commission from referrals you get etc

It's a pyramid scheme then.
  • Options
    Jayajosh said:

csr_cafc said:

How does a pyramid scheme work?
  • Options

Chizz said:

Theres a 14 step guide you can take which costs £1 so im gonna do that then make a decision if its something I want to try. Thanks for the advice
    http://hotmlmcompanies.com/digital-altitude-review/
  • Options
    It's an affiliate marketing programme. A perfectly legitimate form of marketing but...

Whilst the business in question looks legitimate, I can't understand why you would need to pay in advance to access the platform if it's a commission only and the maximum return is 50%. If you're paying for access you should be keeping what you earn.

I'd be very cautious.
  • Options

Jayajosh said:

csr_cafc said:

How does a pyramid scheme work?
    http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/fraud_protection/pyramid_schemes

You know those really annoying c*nts on Facebook that keep trying to get you to buy Herbalife or Juice Plus. They're part of a form of Pyramid Scheming. Don't be one of those.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stick to working and/or the lottery.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Chizz said:

http://hotmlmcompanies.com/digital-altitude-review/
    Also, read this, https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/multilevel-marketing preferably before you part with your pound
  • Options
    I think what we're all trying to say is DON'T DO IT!!!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    The more I read and think about it, it does seem stupid. Unfortunately I have already parted with my pound but gave an old email address so dont care if I get hammered with emails. Im still gonna do the 14 steps as I cant ignore the fact that my mate (for the time being) is doing well but appreciate the advice.
  • Options

Not run by a bloke called Ponzi by any chance?

nah charlton legend richard rufus, cant go wrong with that can you?
  • Options
    No helping some people.
  • Options
    If I am honest I would stay away.

I do, however, have some magic beans I can offer you. PM me for details......
  • Options
    Do people seriously still fall for this kind of shit? Sorry but if you are gullible enough to chuck hard earned money at something a very quick and simple Google Search will show you is junk then you deserve to lose the money. If it is true that paying £1 entitles you to give your credit card details to this shower then I would be cancelling said credit card pretty swiftly.