Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Making money online!

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2016

Dazzler21 said:

bobmunro said:

Dazzler21 said:

Not that I've ever used such sites, but Live Jasmine (so I've heard) even dodges pop up blockers... and is always (apparently) unmuted. Which is apparently hilarious (or scares the shit out of you) when you're trying to have a sneaky flick of the wrist and you start getting groaning or dirty talk blaring out the speakers in the middle of the night... or at your desk at work.

*Pro Tip Mute the PC/Laptop/Tablet/Phone itself. (apparently)

I must have lived a very sheltered life as I've never had a 'sneaky flick of the wrist' whilst sitting at my desk at work.
    Me neither.

As I said I don't visit such filthy sites where things like Live Jasmin may pop...

Genuinely, only a fool would do that at work surely?
    I believe it's frowned upon.

I got a verbal warning for googling 'hardcore' at a previous company. I was only trying to work out how to patio my garden.

Same here. Got a warning for googling 'fisting' I was only trying find a boxing website.
    Me, I was just in the mood for some huge Melons.
  • Options
    Halix said:

Dazzler21 said:

bobmunro said:

Dazzler21 said:

Not that I've ever used such sites, but Live Jasmine (so I've heard) even dodges pop up blockers... and is always (apparently) unmuted. Which is apparently hilarious (or scares the shit out of you) when you're trying to have a sneaky flick of the wrist and you start getting groaning or dirty talk blaring out the speakers in the middle of the night... or at your desk at work.

*Pro Tip Mute the PC/Laptop/Tablet/Phone itself. (apparently)

I must have lived a very sheltered life as I've never had a 'sneaky flick of the wrist' whilst sitting at my desk at work.
    Me neither.

As I said I don't visit such filthy sites where things like Live Jasmin may pop...

Genuinely, only a fool would do that at work surely?
    I believe it's frowned upon.

I got a verbal warning for googling 'hardcore' at a previous company. I was only trying to work out how to patio my garden.

Same here. Got a warning for googling 'fisting' I was only trying find a boxing website.
    Me, I was just in the mood for some huge Melons.
    Funnily enough I was warned about my internet usage after googling "ping pong pussy"

Who knew a cat playing table tennis could get you in so much trouble
  • Options
    And I'll never forget the shit I got into whilst looking for holidays in Feltching on sea
  • Options
    edited August 2016

Jayajosh said:

csr_cafc said:

From a 5 minute google it looks like you pay per month to be a member and make money off referring other people to join the training scheme. The more you put in the more commission from referrals you get etc

It's a pyramid scheme then.
    How does a pyramid scheme work?
    http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/fraud_protection/pyramid_schemes

You know those really annoying c*nts on Facebook that keep trying to get you to buy Herbalife or Juice Plus. They're part of a form of Pyramid Scheming. Don't be one of those.
    Jesus wept don't get me started on these born again malnourished twunts.

A pyramid scheme but almost a cult in it's brainwashing and the complete shutting down of anyone who dares point out anything not 100% in line with the corporate mantra. Always end their silly sales pitch posts with stuff like "No haters, positive people only commenting here please". (If we took that approach on here the forum would have shut down in 2009. )

Whether it be religion, political leadership or corporate online pyramid selling alarm bells start ringing the minute there is an overt instruction to close down any challenge or criticism.

Mention in passing conversation that you've gone for a run/ down the gym/ played football next thing you know you've had a ten minute sales pitch from a mate trying to flog you this piss water.

Shut up and have a burger because you were far more interesting and amicable when you were a fat ****.

• Options

And I'll never forget the shit I got into whilst looking for holidays in Feltching on sea

I got hauled into HR for innocently googling the French ski resort Bukkake un Titz.
  • Options
    im sure know one gives a sh*t but I have decided I wont be getting involved. I may have made a couple of quid but at the price of selling my last shred of dignity! Although im pretty sure that all went Magaluf 98'! Anyway on a brighter note Charlton are a load pig crap!
  • Options
    I'd cancel your card if they've taken a quid from it and have the details mate
  • Options

I got hauled into HR for innocently googling the French ski resort Bukkake un Titz.
    Googled it. Glad I wasn't at work...
  • Options

I'd cancel your card if they've taken a quid from it and have the details mate

I have done. Thanks mate
  • Options

It's an affiliate marketing programme. A perfectly legitimate form of marketing but...

Whilst the business in question looks legitimate, I can't understand why you would need to pay in advance to access the platform if it's a commission only and the maximum return is 50%. If you're paying for access you should be keeping what you earn.

I'd be very cautious.

Having worked in affiliates for a few years, I can't think of one legitimate programme that requires affiliates to pay to be a member.

Makes no sense from the advertisers perspective
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It's an affiliate marketing programme. A perfectly legitimate form of marketing but...

Whilst the business in question looks legitimate, I can't understand why you would need to pay in advance to access the platform if it's a commission only and the maximum return is 50%. If you're paying for access you should be keeping what you earn.

I'd be very cautious.

Having worked in affiliates for a few years, I can't think of one legitimate programme that requires affiliates to pay to be a member.

Makes no sense from the advertisers perspective
    Totally agree. Likewise I'm heavily involved in affiliate marketing (we're the brand) and the money to our affiliate partners is one way only.

• Options

I very nearly got fired when googled massive black cock rides hungry ass, all I was looking for was a picture of a large Silkie chicken on holiday in blackpool and taking a donkey ride just before the Donkey's lunch break.
    Here's a picture of a group session for you:

• Options
    Addicted said:

I dont know about online marketing but apparently there's hundreds of hot singles in my area, all interested in me!

You too? :smiley:
    What is it with those crazy chicks and us eh :wink:
  • Options
    If you want to make money online, just google matched betting.
  • Options
    dont fall for it guys, he doesnt even take his pants off...er... apparently
  • Options

dont fall for it guys, he doesnt even take his pants off...er... apparently
    Oi, they're may favourite (and only) pair! six month wear then turn them inside out to get a years worth out of them...