Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Assad Shad death

Comments

• Options
    Off_it said:

...... Warming up ....... But still a slower than expected burn

Do you think it's worth going to grab the popcorn?
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Off_it said:

Bit early for popcorn, but I'm on the crunchy nut cornflakes!
  • Options
    "You ain't no Muslim Brit bruv"
  • Options
    Off_it said:

RedChaser said:

Off_it said:

Bit early for popcorn, but I'm on the crunchy nut cornflakes!
    True, porridge man myself, banana and some blueberries, washed down with raspberry and cranberry (no added sugar) juice, better not spoil it.
  • Options
    edited August 2016

Totally agree. this country is full of Libtards who refuse to see the danger of welcoming people with a political ideology which is hell bent on trying to destroy our values. Why do you think they have so many kids ?

What a great word.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Chizz said:

Absolutely appalling that a Pakistani immigrant who had fled persecution and settled in this country has been murdered for his belief. Our country should be better than this. It should be a safe, respectful place for anyone, no matter what race, religion, colour or gender. RIP.

The British perpetrator of this hideous crime deserves every day of his life sentence.

It was before we allowed this barbaric, medieval religion to become a normal part of our society. Born in Yorkshire maybe, but nothing about that scumbag is British

Well said!!
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Chizz said:

Absolutely appalling that a Pakistani immigrant who had fled persecution and settled in this country has been murdered for his belief. Our country should be better than this. It should be a safe, respectful place for anyone, no matter what race, religion, colour or gender. RIP.

The British perpetrator of this hideous crime deserves every day of his life sentence.

It was before we allowed this barbaric, medieval religion to become a normal part of our society. Born in Yorkshire maybe, but nothing about that scumbag is British

Islam is not a religion its a War Mongering Supremacist Political Ideology. If Mohammed was alive today he would be the Leader of ISIS.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think Chizz's point is that hating and mistrusting Islam as a whole is only going to bring about a bunker mentality and an entrenchment of individuals' reactionary beliefs. Do you folks know why moderate Muslims like the murdered shopkeeper exist? Maybe it might have something to do with Britain being a tolerant, welcoming society, I don't know? So to read the sort of hysterical racist nonsense I have on this thread go completely unchecked (so far) is deeply troubling.
  • Options
    Daggs said:

Chizz said:

Daggs said:

Chizz
    I don't know if Hamed was born in Britain or not, but it's irrelevent. He murdered Shah on the basis of an outdated and nonsensical religion. (like all religion in fact) Why do you distort the truth?

I haven't distorted the truth. This evil, disgusting man from Yorkshire fully deserves his life sentence for murdering a peace-loving, hard-working, "integrated" immigrant. One of the worst people in the country has killed one of the best. It's disgusting and abhorrent.
    You have and you continue to do so. First he's British, now he's a Yorkshireman.
    But you continue to attempt to hide the fact he's a Muslim who murdered another Muslim on the basis of his interpretation of Islam.
    It was a religious hate crime not a racist crime.
    He's British.

He's from Yorkshire. If you point out where I've said he's "a Yorkshireman" and I'll go back and edit it.

I have said, "this evil, disgusting man from Yorkshire fully deserves his life sentence for murdering a peace-loving, hard-working, "integrated" immigrant" - presumably you wouldn't disagree with that.
  • Options
    And still you refuse to mention he is a Muslim who murdered on the basis of religion.
  • Options
    Ahmadis have been persecuted for years in Pakistan. Disgusting to see it now in the UK. Along with FGM and archaic views on women & gays, the path to equality in the UK is going backwards.
  • Options
    Daggs said:

And still you refuse to mention he is a Muslim who murdered on the basis of religion.

A few other people have already covered that point on this thread
  • Options
    Quite, but Chizz refuses to acknowledge it. I think he has an agenda.
  • Options
    Daggs said:

I'm quite happy to clarify my understanding that the victim was and the perpetrator is Muslim, just in case there is any doubt whatsoever.
  • Options
    And the murder was purely a result of his religious beliefs?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chizz said:

Daggs said:

I'm quite happy to clarify my understanding that the victim was and the perpetrator is Muslim, just in case there is any doubt whatsoever.
    and that he murdered with a religion motivated backing?
  • Options
    Are you equally happy to clarify the murderer acted on the basis of religion?
  • Options

An extra Y chromosome probably another contributing factor
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Totally agree. this country is full of Libtards who refuse to see the danger of welcoming people with a political ideology which is hell bent on trying to destroy our values. Why do you think they have so many kids ?

Lack of contraceptives?
    Go to any Muslim country around the World and Minorities like Christians gays etc etc are violently persecuted. They have so many kids because the Bigger Picture/Plan is for Muslims to become the Majority in the UK then God help you if you are a Minority.
    Absolute gold. I've never noticed you before @GetOutOfMyClub but your my new favourite right wing nut job poster. Apologies to all the other very worthy candidates, many of whom are making strong entries on this thread.
    Absolute Gold I've never noticed you before @se9addick but you are my favourite Left wing/Libtard nut job who refuses to recognise the danger of seeing Islam for what it is.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

bobmunro said:

Lack of contraceptives?
    Go to any Muslim country around the World and Minorities like Christians gays etc etc are violently persecuted. They have so many kids because the Bigger Picture/Plan is for Muslims to become the Majority in the UK then God help you if you are a Minority.
    Currently Muslims represent less than 5% of the UK population - the vast majority of which are peaceful law-abiding citizens.

What's your timeline for when they become the majority?

Muslims are more than 5% of uk Population. Official figures are very inaccurate. Muslim population will be Majority by 2035. Then its Sharia Law for us all to enjoy. If your not worried about this just look in the Koran. It doesn't matter about "vast majority being peaceful etc" - what matters is who controls the vast Majority. The vast Majority of Germans were not Nazis and look how that turned out ?
    :smiley:

I knew I'd chosen wisely.
    Post of the Year!
  • Options

An extra Y chromosome probably another contributing factor
    :D you've outLeuthed me
  • Options
    Stig said:

Chizz said:

It is not a very British thing to go around murdering people for their religious opinions.
    Holy shit... did you say that without irony?

I'm with Chizz on this one. A maniac did something crazy and cited some bullshit religious reasoning for why he did it. We shouldn't be questioning our own values off the back of it. Religion is bloody stupid, but the values we have as a country shouldn't change because a handful of people abuse them.
  • Options

bobmunro said:

Lack of contraceptives?
    Currently Muslims represent less than 5% of the UK population - the vast majority of which are peaceful law-abiding citizens.

What's your timeline for when they become the majority?

Muslims are more than 5% of uk Population. Official figures are very inaccurate. Muslim population will be Majority by 2035. Then its Sharia Law for us all to enjoy. If your not worried about this just look in the Koran. It doesn't matter about "vast majority being peaceful etc" - what matters is who controls the vast Majority. The vast Majority of Germans were not Nazis and look how that turned out ?
    Are you able to shed any light on *how* the "Muslim population will be Majority" within less than a generation?