Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Assad Shad death

Comments

• Options

se9addick said:

Totally agree. this country is full of Libtards who refuse to see the danger of welcoming people with a political ideology which is hell bent on trying to destroy our values. Why do you think they have so many kids ?

Lack of contraceptives?
    Go to any Muslim country around the World and Minorities like Christians gays etc etc are violently persecuted. They have so many kids because the Bigger Picture/Plan is for Muslims to become the Majority in the UK then God help you if you are a Minority.
    Absolute gold. I've never noticed you before @GetOutOfMyClub but your my new favourite right wing nut job poster. Apologies to all the other very worthy candidates, many of whom are making strong entries on this thread.
    Absolute Gold I've never noticed you before @se9addick but you are my favourite Left wing/Libtard nut job who refuses to recognise the danger of seeing Islam for what it is.
    That means so much to me, and I accept the honour of being a Libtard, I humbly do.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

bobmunro said:

Totally agree. this country is full of Libtards who refuse to see the danger of welcoming people with a political ideology which is hell bent on trying to destroy our values. Why do you think they have so many kids ?

Lack of contraceptives?
    Go to any Muslim country around the World and Minorities like Christians gays etc etc are violently persecuted. They have so many kids because the Bigger Picture/Plan is for Muslims to become the Majority in the UK then God help you if you are a Minority.
    Currently Muslims represent less than 5% of the UK population - the vast majority of which are peaceful law-abiding citizens.

What's your timeline for when they become the majority?

Muslims are more than 5% of uk Population. Official figures are very inaccurate. Muslim population will be Majority by 2035. Then its Sharia Law for us all to enjoy. If your not worried about this just look in the Koran. It doesn't matter about "vast majority being peaceful etc" - what matters is who controls the vast Majority. The vast Majority of Germans were not Nazis and look how that turned out ?
    Are you able to shed any light on *how* the "Muslim population will be Majority" within less than a generation?
  • Options
    Daggs said:

Are you equally happy to clarify the murderer acted on the basis of religion?

Chizz fails to answer simple question. I claim 'checkmate'
  • Options
    Chizz said:

bobmunro said:

Lack of contraceptives?
    Currently Muslims represent less than 5% of the UK population - the vast majority of which are peaceful law-abiding citizens.

Muslims are more than 5% of uk Population. Official figures are very inaccurate. Muslim population will be Majority by 2035. Then its Sharia Law for us all to enjoy. If your not worried about this just look in the Koran. It doesn't matter about "vast majority being peaceful etc" - what matters is who controls the vast Majority. The vast Majority of Germans were not Nazis and look how that turned out ?
    Are you able to shed any light on *how* the "Muslim population will be Majority" within less than a generation?
    Well when Turkey join the EU they'll all be able to mo...oh, wait.

• Options
    My politics are very left leaning until it comes to justice and punishment, and in this case I mean punishment. 27 years isn't enough when you take a life for me.

I know why we don't have capital punishment in this country for good reason, but I hope this guy gets the living crap beaten out of him everyday of his life whilst behind bars.

It might sound barbaric but I think on the whole we let criminals off quite lightly in this country
  • Options
    Ive not got anything to add to this thread incase I get told I'm a Liberal Leftie or Adolf Hitler.
    But its thread of the week so far, keep going chaps and chapesses.
  • Options

Look up the statistics. On average Muslim families are having 6 children. This does not include Muslim men with multiple wives. On average other British ethnic groups including the white majority are having 1.8 children on average.

Just out of interest - how many people do you think live in this country ? How many people do you think will live in this country come 2035 (19 years time) ? By what factor would the Muslim population need to increase over that time to constitute a majority by 2035 ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Look up the statistics. On average Muslim families are having 6 children. This does not include Muslim men with multiple wives. On average other British ethnic groups including the white majority are having 1.8 children on average. By the way before any Libtards / Left Wing nut jobs start labelling me as Right wing / Racist I am actually married to an immigrant who very much appreciates the freedoms we still have in this country. But like me she is worried about the way the country seems to be heading.

OK. Do the maths. Do your figures come anywhere close to suggesting the "Muslims will become the Majority". Please show your workings.
  • Options

bobmunro said:

Lack of contraceptives?

Wow. You need help
  • Options
    cabbles said:

My politics are very left leaning until it comes to justice and punishment, and in this case I mean punishment. 27 years isn't enough when you take a life for me.

I know why we don't have capital punishment in this country for good reason, but I hope this guy gets the living crap beaten out of him everyday of his life whilst behind bars.

It might sound barbaric but I think on the whole we let criminals off quite lightly in this country

But you know it's not a 27 year sentence don't you?

It's a life sentence, with a minimum of 27 years to be served in prison.
  • Options

bobmunro said:

Lack of contraceptives?

Unofficial figures are even more inaccurate. Especially yours.

• Options
    Chizz said:

cabbles said:

Even if it turns out to be 47 years, it still isn't enough.
  • Options
  • Options
    Daggs said:

Daggs said:

Are you equally happy to clarify the murderer acted on the basis of religion?

Chizz fails to answer simple question. I claim 'checkmate'
    If it makes you feel better, I can confirm that this case involves one person being murdered because of his religion by someone who claimed he was murdering because of his religion.

But, whatever the motivation, the awful truth is that an honest, hard-working family man has lost his life. He was well-loved by many members of his local community. He was the type of person we should have more of. I'm sure you'll agree.
  • Options

Chizz said:

cabbles said:

Even if it turns out to be 47 years, it still isn't enough.
    But that's the point of a life sentence: it could last 47 years.
  • Options

Look up the statistics. On average Muslim families are having 6 children. This does not include Muslim men with multiple wives. On average other British ethnic groups including the white majority are having 1.8 children on average. By the way before any Libtards / Left Wing nut jobs start labelling me as Right wing / Racist I am actually married to an immigrant who very much appreciates the freedoms we still have in this country. But like me she is worried about the way the country seems to be heading.

Maths and facts not a problem for you?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chizz said:

cabbles said:

Yes Chizz but 27 years as a minimum is not enough for me.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Lack of contraceptives?
    Absolute gold. I've never noticed you before @GetOutOfMyClub but your my new favourite right wing nut job poster. Apologies to all the other very worthy candidates, many of whom are making strong entries on this thread.
    Absolute Gold I've never noticed you before @se9addick but you are my favourite Left wing/Libtard nut job who refuses to recognise the danger of seeing Islam for what it is.
    That means so much to me, and I accept the honour of being a Libtard, I humbly do.
    I don't even know what a Libtard is, but as I read The Guardian and don't hate people because of the colour of their skin or their religion (even though I think anyone who believes in a religion is a bit of a fantasist and I have a lot of issues with most organised religions), I guess I'd qualify?
  • Options

se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Lack of contraceptives?
    I don't even know what a Libtard is, but as I read The Guardian and don't hate people because of the colour of their skin or their religion (even though I think anyone who believes in a religion is a bit of a fantasist and I have a lot of issues with most organised religions), I guess I'd qualify?
    I think you need @GetOutOfMyClub to ordain you.
  • Options

I think your maths is worse than your grammar and spelling.
  • Options
    Meanwhile............over on the Brexit thread...........
  • Options

se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Lack of contraceptives?
    Yes, but do you wear brown cords, eat lentils for breakfast, lunch and dinner and get offended by almost everything? :wink:
  • Options

Croydon said:

Chizz said:

Absolutely appalling that a Pakistani immigrant who had fled persecution and settled in this country has been murdered for his belief. Our country should be better than this. It should be a safe, respectful place for anyone, no matter what race, religion, colour or gender. RIP.

The British perpetrator of this hideous crime deserves every day of his life sentence.

It was before we allowed this barbaric, medieval religion to become a normal part of our society. Born in Yorkshire maybe, but nothing about that scumbag is British

Islam is not a religion its a War Mongering Supremacist Political Ideology. If Mohammed was alive today he would be the Leader of ISIS.
    He'd be really old...

I'm not for one instant going to suggest that this murder was unconnected with an interpretation of Islam (one which IMHO is a distorted perversion of a religion that, like Judaism and Christianity, has both its good and bad points).

However the particular interpretation of Islam that the murderer has (which I am guessing is a mix of Deobandi/Wahhabi influences) is an austere interpretation that allows for no deviation. For the murderer, anything that smacks of deviation from their own "orthodoxy" is heresy, and his version of Islam does not tolerate any form of heresy. His world view interprets everything in a black and white, binary way, which makes it easier to demonise and, eventually, victimise his opponents. But this is not an approach that is limited to Islam, or Islamic fundamentalism.

Baruch Goldstein massacred 29 (and wounded 125) people in a Hebron mosque in 1994. He was a Jewish fundamentalist, who saw himself in a very similar light to Muslim fundamentalists. Would we then claim that all Jews (who, if you read the Old Testament, appear to worship a barbaric, pre-medieval religion that has, become a normal part of British society, even those areas of Ultra-Orthodox communities) supported his interpretation of Judaism - something which, if you look at hardline Israeli politics could easily be seen as a War Mongering Supremacist Political Ideology.

Take a look at fundamentalist Christians in the US, who do things like murder doctors for the "crime" of providing women with access to safe and legal abortions (whether or not you believe that abortion is morally defensible), and who base their beliefs on a literal interpretation of the Bible, and all that is in it that is barbaric and pre-medieval - fundamentalist Christian Churches are growing rapidly worldwide. Equally, what about the ultra conservative Roman Catholic groupings (within and outside the the official Church) that were enthusiastic supporters of fascist regimes? No-one is saying that Christians should be prevented from being a normal part of society, no matter how literally they read their religious texts.

All of the Judaeo-Christian based faiths, including Islam, are supremacist, because that's what a monotheistic religions are like. Worshippers believe in the one "God", or version of the one "God", and believe that they are the elect. By definition, therefore, members see themselves, in some way, as better than non-believers. If you genuinely believe in a religion, your religious beliefs will clearly become part of your political ideology, as happens in the US, and with European Christian Socialist or Christian Democrat political parties.

I'm an atheist, as were many leading Nazis and Communists responsible for millions of deaths in the last century, I like to think that that does not make me a bad person (I leave my personality for that).

Within every belief system, there is a range of views. Some of which will be extreme, and some extreme and dangerous to the wider society. But that does not mean that everyone within a belief system is extreme and dangerous.

The worst possible way that we can react to a blinkered, narrow minded, monochrome world view, that seeks to expel those with whom it disagrees into the stygian darkness of the "other", is to mimic that view, by declaring that all Muslims, or Jews, Christians, atheists, people with tattoos, people without tattoos, etc., etc. cannot be trusted or are not part of "us" (I could be persuaded, however, regarding Palace fans). As a society, it is profoundly dangerous IMHO to perpetuate, or create, division by such crude measures.
  • Options
    God bless the right wing paranoid nut jobs! Please this thread hasn't been locked. :smiley:
  • Options
    edited August 2016

se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Lack of contraceptives?
    I must be one too then.

Incidentally this thread has been sunk