Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Assad Shad death

124»

Comments

• Options
    se9addick said:

bobmunro said:

Totally agree. this country is full of Libtards who refuse to see the danger of welcoming people with a political ideology which is hell bent on trying to destroy our values. Why do you think they have so many kids ?

Lack of contraceptives?
    Go to any Muslim country around the World and Minorities like Christians gays etc etc are violently persecuted. They have so many kids because the Bigger Picture/Plan is for Muslims to become the Majority in the UK then God help you if you are a Minority.
    Currently Muslims represent less than 5% of the UK population - the vast majority of which are peaceful law-abiding citizens.

What's your timeline for when they become the majority?

Muslims are more than 5% of uk Population. Official figures are very inaccurate. Muslim population will be Majority by 2035. Then its Sharia Law for us all to enjoy. If your not worried about this just look in the Koran. It doesn't matter about "vast majority being peaceful etc" - what matters is who controls the vast Majority. The vast Majority of Germans were not Nazis and look how that turned out ?
    :smiley:

I knew I'd chosen wisely.
    Yes I have to say a rather astute judgement on your part - although in hindsight a relatively straightforward choice!
  • Options

I don't think they should bring religious leaders into it (any religion).

Nutty cunt gets 27 years for killing honest comunity shopkeeper .

Don't even let the prick try and put it in the name of religion

Let religion off the hook again

that isn't what i have said at all, the fact it was a religious attack was part of the prosecution.

i was commenting on the fact that they get all these religious leaders in banging on about the prophet and anything against him is punishable by death blah blah, i am saying don't entertain the them. its all that shit that makes young impressionable muslims believe in all that shit rather than seeing that a nutter killed someone because he was a nutter.

• Options
    All things considered, does islam, in general, have a positive affect on Western Europe?
  • Options

All things considered, does islam, in general, have a positive affect on Western Europe?

No.
  • Options

By the same token, does any organised religion in general currently have a positive effect on Western Europe?

Historically, it is clear that religions have been a mixed bag.

But I might suggest that, without the influence of Islam modern science and medicine would not be what they are today - because the influence of Islam is still being felt from medieval times.
  • Options

The worst possible way that we can react to a blinkered, narrow minded, monochrome world view, that seeks to expel those with whom it disagrees into the stygian darkness of the "other", is to mimic that view, by declaring that all Muslims, or Jews, Christians, atheists, people with tattoos, people without tattoos, etc., etc. cannot be trusted or are not part of "us" (I could be persuaded, however, regarding Palace fans). As a society, it is profoundly dangerous IMHO to perpetuate, or create, division by such crude measures.

Unless you're a white male, England football fan, at which point it is perfectly acceptable (to many on here and the general population) to generalise and stereotype.

Lets be honest in that people generalise and stereotype - it's life and it happens and always will and I'm sure everyone on here has done it at one time or another, probably without even realising.

We hear it all the time, about x professions, x religions, x football supporters, x Countries, x parents, x race's, x car model drivers, x political party, etc etc etc
  • Options

The worst possible way that we can react to a blinkered, narrow minded, monochrome world view, that seeks to expel those with whom it disagrees into the stygian darkness of the "other", is to mimic that view, by declaring that all Muslims, or Jews, Christians, atheists, people with tattoos, people without tattoos, etc., etc. cannot be trusted or are not part of "us" (I could be persuaded, however, regarding Palace fans). As a society, it is profoundly dangerous IMHO to perpetuate, or create, division by such crude measures.

Unless you're a white male, England football fan, at which point it is perfectly acceptable (to many on here and the general population) to generalise and stereotype.

Lets be honest in that people generalise and stereotype - it's life and it happens and always will and I'm sure everyone on here has done it at one time or another, probably without even realising.

We hear it all the time, about x professions, x religions, x football supporters, x Countries, x parents, x race's, x car model drivers, x political party, etc etc etc
    breXit voters
  • Options
    In response to NLAs post at 09.58 - He won't be put into a seperate unit with other extreme Muslim prisoners as they just don't exist. Even high risk Muslim's convicted of terrorist crimes are kept in the general population unless they are that disruptive or extreme radicalisers in which case they're segged away from every prisoner. It happens but its rare. I really can't see a time when HMPS opens seperate units for Muslim prisoners as that would give them what they want and if they ever do I certainly won't be putting myself forward to work there.
  • Options
    Is it true to say though @AddickUpNorth , that converts and Islamists can become radicalised/more radicalised when banged up for hours on end with each other? In the same way petty thieves can learn more tricks of the trade when inside?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Greenie said:

Totally agree. this country is full of Libtards who refuse to see the danger of welcoming people with a political ideology which is hell bent on trying to destroy our values. Why do you think they have so many kids ?

What a great word.
    It is.

Not quite up there with cockwomble but quality nonetheless.

• Options
    @NornIrishAddick

Great post, but there it is also worth mentioning religions that are "compulsory" vs those that seek to attract followers.

Religions that are compulsory are effectively dictatorships -and we all know how the West feels about those !
  • Options

Is it true to say though @AddickUpNorth , that converts and Islamists can become radicalised/more radicalised when banged up for hours on end with each other? In the same way petty thieves can learn more tricks of the trade when inside?

That's not all they can be indoctrinated into whilst being banged up together for hours.
  • Options

@NornIrishAddick

Great post, but there it is also worth mentioning religions that are "compulsory" vs those that seek to attract followers.

Religions that are compulsory are effectively dictatorships -and we all know how the West feels about those !

Other than compulsory PE (by which I mean physical education classes, in case there could be any confusion) and, then, only if interesting and well taught, I'm firmly against compulsory anything.

I want everyone to make up their own minds, and be themselves, not be defined by some form of group think/indoctrination.

The recognition (to say nothing of cherishing) in ourselves and others, of the humanity of each individual is the foundation, IMHO, of civilised values.
  • Options

That's not all they can be indoctrinated into whilst being banged up together for hours.
    A good game of mummy and daddy
  • Options
    Wow.

Shame I missed this one.

I find religions fascinating.

I find some of these views even more so.

How can people who know so little of something hold so much anger and hate for it.

I work with a gay muslim, his family all accepted it. Mother, Father and Brother.

I work with a gay christian, his mother was the only one to accept that he is gay.

His father now makes sure he is away when his son visits his mother.

His Rugby team all accepted him and in there you have a mix of most of the major religions.

Don't judge all religion on a % of nut jobs that follow a book to the letter.

Don't forget in the USA, especially the south they harbour a love for the old testament, the old ways and the strictness that they follow as 'God fearing' christians.

Why would a god of so much good want you to fear it? Why does it not want you to love it, cherish it and respect it?

To pick on in an aggressive manner any religion is foolish. We should remember that many people use religion to assist in their own agendas.

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Wow.

Shame I missed this one.

How can people who know so little of something hold so much anger and hate for it.

I work with a gay muslim, his family all accepted it. Mother, Father and Brother.

I work with a gay christian, his mother was the only one to accept that he is gay.

His Rugby team all accepted him and in there you have a mix of most of the major religions.

Don't forget in the USA, especially the south they harbour a love for the old testament, the old ways and the strictness that they follow as 'God fearing' christians.

Why would a god of so much good want you to fear it? Why does it not want you to love it, cherish it and respect it?

To pick on in an aggressive manner any religion is foolish. We should remember that many people use religion to assist in their own agendas.

You seem to work with a lot of gay people Daz. Do you work in media by any chance? :wink:
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Wow.

Shame I missed this one.

Hardly a representation of all Christians and all Muslims though is it mate.
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Wow.

Shame I missed this one.

You seem to work with a lot of gay people Daz. Do you work in media by any chance? :wink:
    Nah Financial services (well as a Business Analyst so I'm not really doing any Financial Services stuff).

But I do work with the User Experience team a fair bit and one of the gents is on that team.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Wow.

Shame I missed this one.

I know a nice one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2016

Dazzler21 said:

Wow.

Shame I missed this one.

Hardly a representation of all Christians and all Muslims though is it mate.
    Wasn't meant to be.

It was meant to prove that there is no ALL Christians or ALL Muslims.

It is more so how people interpret their religious books, their personal morals and whether or not they're going to be a dick over something that the person who 5 minutes ago they loved dearly cannot change... despite both those two big boy religions absolutely denouncing it.
  • Options
    Oh
  • Options
    edited August 2016

@i_b_b_o_r_g - undoubtedly mate and it's a problem that shouldn't be underestimated. There are arch manipulators amongst the Islamic terrorists who are very adept at convincing others to take on a more fundamental approach to Islam. Some buy into it (often you'll find white converts are especially open to it) whilst others not so much but still want to be part of the biggest gang in the system (it's better to be protected than at risk). Some convert out of fear and when you speak to them one-to-one they admit that when they get out the mosque isn't the first place they're heading. It's usually the pub or a brothel.
    If (when) there's an Islamist terrorist attack it would not surprise me at all to find the perpetrators have at some time served time in an English prison.
  • Options
    Camp Bucca prison in Iraq is seen as the birthplace of ISIS and became know as the ISIS university.
  • Options

se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Lack of contraceptives?
    Go to any Muslim country around the World and Minorities like Christians gays etc etc are violently persecuted. They have so many kids because the Bigger Picture/Plan is for Muslims to become the Majority in the UK then God help you if you are a Minority.
    Absolute gold. I've never noticed you before @GetOutOfMyClub but your my new favourite right wing nut job poster. Apologies to all the other very worthy candidates, many of whom are making strong entries on this thread.
    Absolute Gold I've never noticed you before @se9addick but you are my favourite Left wing/Libtard nut job who refuses to recognise the danger of seeing Islam for what it is.
    That means so much to me, and I accept the honour of being a Libtard, I humbly do.
    I don't even know what a Libtard is, but as I read The Guardian and don't hate people because of the colour of their skin or their religion (even though I think anyone who believes in a religion is a bit of a fantasist and I have a lot of issues with most organised religions), I guess I'd qualify?
    A libtard is what Vince Cable wears when he goes to his gymnastics class.
  • Options
    I just find it very disturbing that a Muslim bloke and his family who try to integrate gets murdered.
    That and he can have like minded people cheering in the public gallery of a British courtroom.
    I would like to see Muslim groups make a stance, but maybe they are shit scared of the reprocessions.
    I genuinely think the last sentence is correct.
    So where does that leave us?
  • Options

I just find it very disturbing that a Muslim bloke and his family who try to integrate gets murdered.
    That and he can have like minded people cheering in the public gallery of a British courtroom.
    I would like to see Muslim groups make a stance, but maybe they are shit scared of the reprocessions.
    I genuinely think the last sentence is correct.
    So where does that leave us?

They have condemned it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/07/muslim-leaders-urged-to-condemn-statement-by-man-accused-of-asad/
  • Options
    Everyone is missing the point here. He will only serve 19 of those 27 years.

Surely, the new Sharia Judges will release him in 2035 as a martyr?
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Everyone is missing the point here. He will only serve 19 of those 27 years.

Surely, the new Sharia Judges will release him in 2035 as a martyr?

No, it's a life sentence with a minimum tariff of twenty seven years which means he'll have to serve twenty seven years before he's considered for parole. In my experience not many lifers get parole at the first attempt. I know some lifers who are twenty years over tariff.
  • Options
    edited August 2016

Chizz said:

Absolutely appalling that a Pakistani immigrant who had fled persecution and settled in this country has been murdered for his belief. Our country should be better than this. It should be a safe, respectful place for anyone, no matter what race, religion, colour or gender. RIP.

The British perpetrator of this hideous crime deserves every day if his life sentence.

Wanky even for you
    Fortunately you're not the sole arbiter of what posts are made on here. I can't think of any reason for you to post such an unpleasant, rude and ill-mannered post. If you don't agree with a post, explain why. There's no need and no reason to post something like that.