Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Under 21s (Match updates and news)

Comments

• The trialist keeper is a big blond lad as mentioned by @Scoham as being from Shrewsbury
  • GK has blond hair.
  • Our triallist keeper is very vocal, being extremely bossy.
  • Huke on fire this season, another goal for him.
  • lovely set piece goal  1 - 0 to Charlton
  • 1-0 Huke, not a header. From a corner
  • What a start 2-0 Mbick
  • Sponsored links:

• 2 - 0 M'Bick

Assiimwe again linking well with Rylah to create the chance.

• The goal from the corner was nicely worked training ground routine. It was taken short.
  • Should be 3-0 Mwamba missing a sitter
  • 3-0 now, Bower good free kick
  • 3-0 Toby and his great left foot,
  • easy, easy

3  - 0 after 15 Mins  Bower free kick
  • 4 each in our first 2 games, I'll be dissapointed if we can't at least match that again today.
  • I don’t think our shouty keeper has made any physical contact with the ball at all up to just now,
  • edited August 27
    Like this lad Endsleigh.  Suddenly we have riches at LB/LWB. LCB?
  • Sponsored links:

• Love the look of Mbick. Excellent feet and vision. Also a proper unit.
  • Scoham said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    Wouldn't Dixon need international clearance? Is the only reason I can think of that would stop him playing. 
    Maybe we want him to settle into training first?

Agreed. I can't see NJ wanting him to play games until he first reaches the high standard of fitness required.

Even with pre-season during the summer, Jones prioritised high fitness over playing games.
    Dixon will play when NJ considers him ready.

• Is Bower someone that's likely to make some BSMT appearances? Saw him a couple of years back in the U18s and had excellent setpieces but seems to have struggled with injuries. 
  • Like this lad Endsleigh.  Suddenly we have riches at LB/LWB. LCB?
    I think you mean Enslin.
    Has caught the eye consistently since emerging from the U18’s
  • Our under teams are a joke
  • seth plum said:
    Like this lad Endsleigh.  Suddenly we have riches at LB/LWB. LCB?
    I think you mean Enslin.
    Has caught the eye consistently since emerging from the U18’s
    Thanks, Seth - couldn't even work out where he's playing!  He was playing their winger off the park but he's got good feet if he a CB.

There's a lot of good talent in this team but he's one I hadn't noticed before.
  • From the telly box, it Looks like the directors box is pretty busy. 
  • Any news on trialist names???
  • edited August 27
    Enslin has played in a number of positions whenever I have seen him. Always seems authoritative.
  • Game has calmed down a bit and Hull even had a shot from long distance that went well wide.  Brown, their no.9 seems to have dropped deep to get in the game.

We are still well in control and look the more dangerous but not having 90% possession as in the first 15 mins.