Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anjem Choudary convicted

124»

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2016
    I'm more impressed with whoever put the two sides of the moon back together! Don't they get any credit for that? Did they use some sort of holy super glue?
  • Options
    Duck tape silver duck tape
  • Options
    Doesn't treason carry a death penalty anymore? :neutral:
  • Options

No. Urban myth.

Lord Haw Haw was the last hung for high treason in 1946.

Generally considered to be repealed by the 1967 CLA it was still possible to be sentenced to death for Treason In Her Majesty's Dockyards up until the 1998 CLA. High Treason still demands a life sentence.

But I may also have made this all up......... It's been and expensive few days.

• Options
    Addickted said:

No. Urban myth.

Generally considered to be repealed by the 1967 CLA it was still possible to be sentenced to death for Treason In Her Majesty's Dockyards up until the 1998 CLA. High Treason still demands a life sentence.

Yes totally and utterly made up - it's Arson in Her Majesty's Dockyard.
  • Options
    Choudary went to the same junior school as my wife. Mulgrave in Woolwich.
  • Options
    I was arson about in Woolwich Dockyard last week. I guess that's that then
  • Options

Choudary went to the same junior school as my wife. Mulgrave in Woolwich.

I reckon there must be one or two on here from mouldy gravy who gave him a stabbing with a compass or poured manky Maggie milk on the cnuts head
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Addickted said:

No. Urban myth.

Yes totally and utterly made up - it's Arson in Her Majesty's Dockyard.
    You could have been executed for a euphuism?
  • Options
    Addickted said:

No. Urban myth.

My dad went out with Lord Haw Haw's niece before he met my mum.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2016

10 years in one of our cushy prisons where he can brainwash weak minded criminals. Great!

that's the problem. out on the streets a lot of his followers were weak minded and recently converted to the muslim faith, most converted by choudary himself. making it easier for him to spout his hatred to them without them being experienced or knowledgeable enough in the faith to see through his bitterness and lies.
    I'm sure there will be some in prison who are bitter and looking for someone other than themselves to blame and can be easily manipulated and influenced in believing the vial nonsense that is part of his rhetoric.
    He will be kept segregated from the general Muslim prison population. Will have zero influence on anyone who isn't already convicted for similar crimes. I'm sure he will spend wasted time in correspondence with his lawyers but won't be able to spread his hate.

It will I'm glad to say seem a very long sentence for someone like him.

Out of interest is that a matter of fact?
    I'm sure he will not be allowed to fraternise with other general inmates. Kept along with other "radicals" much in the same way that sex offenders are kept separate.

Yet @AddickUpNorth suggests otherwise and he works in a prison!

@Stu_of_Kunming Indeed I have, I'm in my eleventh year of working at the coal face of a High Security prison. It's my experience that suggests Shooters is wrong. There is no policy that separates Islamic terrorists from the general population. I have met some very committed individuals who have been convicted of planning extreme terrorist acts in the name of Islam. I have unlocked them alongside multi-million pound drug importers, gangland executioners, common or garden murderers, armed blaggers etc. The prison service doesn't want to legitimise their cause by putting them in separate units.
    Of course, for GOAD (Good Order and Discipline) there may be times when individuals are segregated for the good of the prison and I have seen that with a few individuals who are seen as too disruptive, too influential to be left to spread their rhetoric but this is unusually rare. It's worth remembering that the majority of IRA prisoners were located in general population at a time when officers would check under their cars before leaving work.
    Old Anjem will probably be kept separate for a while but I have no doubt he'll be tested in normal location at some point. How that pans out will be entirely down to him.
    New measures to stop inmates being radicalised will be announced tomorrow by the government.

Special units will be set up within high security prisons to hold & prevent those most likely, spreading their radical ideas.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Sentenced to 5.5 years in prison for inviting support for IS.
  • Options
    Can't we just drop the moody twat out of a aeroplane from 10,000 ft?
  • Options

Can't we just drop the moody twat out of a aeroplane from 10,000 ft?

I'd settle for a parachute over Syria.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    And when he gets out,fuck him,his family and supporters off out of the country!
  • Options

And when he gets out,fuck him,his family and supporters off out of the country!

this .. BUT you know it won't happen
  • Options
    Isn't enough and is an insult to Lee Rigby and his family. Hope that the Home Office appeal the sentence and it gets increased to at least ten years.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Should be deported to Aleppo so he can be with his mates
    and hopefully blown up!