Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arsenal

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Decent discussion on Sunday supplement this weekend. I can’t see why any of the elite manager would choose to manage Arsenal. They are the 6th best team in the league and the squad needs a complete overhaul.

Over the summer it appears the Real Madrid, PSG and Chelsea job will be available. I can’t see any of the top managers, Low, Anchelotti etc deciding to go to Arsenal.

Hopefully, they will go out in the Europa League shortly and enjoy a couple of seasons without European football.

#Blud #Fam
  • Options
    AC Milan 0 Arsenal 0 12 mins played Europa League/Cup on BT 2.
  • Options
    1-0 to the Arsenal.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    2-0 to the Arse & should be 4. AC are poor.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    goonershit winning !!! time to sink this thread
  • Options
    Got to be worth a cheeky few quid that spurs won’t finish top 4 and arsenal will win the Europa getting in champs league
  • Options
    The Europa league is Arsenal's only chance of the top 4. The pursuit of European football glory may motivate some of the players more than playing Swansea or Stoke...
  • Options
    Really good performance but ac milan were poor. Still Europa is a tough one this year to win athletico team to beat
  • Options
    That's how to bounce back I guess(?).

After their inferior North London brethren blew it last night and displayed their usual fragility on the 'big stage', their big brothers down the old 7 Sisters showed a bit of bottle in a season of relative mediocrity.

Yes, Spuds will 'rule the roost' in North London for the next few years or so, but its cyclical of course! Whilst the Middlesex club enjoy a few years of (as far as they're concerned) success over their more prestigious neighbours, Arsenal will naturally bounce back and for every 5 years of lily white (lily white, WTF!) success, The Arsenal will give you 20 back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ac milan aren't the side they were though so arsenal haven't quite conquered europe just yet, a lot of there fans think it will be a walk in the park to win the europa, troy deeney step forward 93rd min winner on sunday please.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    If the Arsenal team don't kick Troy Deeney from pillar to post after his comments on BT sport then they must be the biggest load of soft lads around.
  • Options
    I agree he is a good player, just not intimidating
  • Options
    Good news that Charlton's old neighbours Arsenal
    are through in Europe and Spurs are out!
  • Options
    Good result but straight away their players are on social media with all their smiling emojis and it’s all alright again

That’s their weak mentality showing through again. Ozil who has been missing in 2018 so far, apart from appearing to sign his £350k a week deal, all of a sudden is tweating his joy

Absolutely pathetic

If Man Utd under Ferguson had been on an equivalent to them bad run (not this shit Arsenal have served up), I very much doubt you’d see their players flock to social media to laud this victory, had they had something like Twitter back in the day

Plastic club in every sense of the word
  • Options
    I had to disillusion an arsenal fan at work yesterday. He hadnt watched the game, I had. I told him they were shit, their passing was wayward (think Charlton having a bad game) and the only explanation for them winning was the other team had no clue. I said that with the usual rows of empty seats and indifferent play Arsenal could get stuffed if the real AC Milan turn up for the second leg.
  • Options

Oi, watch it. You’re treading on getting flagged territory.
  • Options

Can never understand this logic.

Glad Spurs went out though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lots of empty seats at the library. Fickle fans.
  • Options
    A good evening for Arsenal. Through comfortably and Dortmund surprisingly go out to RB Salzburg
  • Options

A good evening for Arsenal. Through comfortably and Dortmund surprisingly go out to RB Salzburg

Never underestimate RedBull.
  • Options
    was in a pub in finsbury park on friday awash with gooners who's reaction was its an easy draw and we may aswell book flights to lyon now.
  • Options

was in a pub in finsbury park on friday awash with gooners who's reaction was its an easy draw and we may aswell book flights to lyon now.

Did they draw Lyon?
  • Options
    No the final is in Lyon.
  • Options
    Arsenal were on the ropes at 2-0 down (and one goal away from going out) but Welbeck has scored a great goal for them to make them relatively safe now
  • Options
    Arsenal showing the difference between them and the likes of Chelsea, Man City, Manure and top clubs in Europe. Elneny and Xhaka are properly dog shit, both of them are slow, clogging midfielders who tackle late and can't pass the ball more than 12 yards. Combine that with full backs of Monreal and Chambers and a bench of youngsters and defenders and it's small wonder they find themselves cast adrift from the top. The only bright spot, Aubameyang, is being played on the left wing and is completely nullified by Newcastle's fastest player, Yedlin.

Hilarious watching Welbeck and the like aimlessly passing backwards when they're chasing a game because they have no idea what else to do
  • Options
    In real danger of Burnley catching them for 6th too, Burnley's run in is easier and they have to play eachother.
  • Options
    Arsene knows....