Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arsenal

Comments

• Options
    He's become sort of Wealdstone Raider famous with his blud and fam.

Not sure what he does for a living, but he's certainly must be earning a few bob as he goes to every Arsenal game. Not that I'm an expert on these things but I bet his clobber doesn't come cheap.
  • Options

Watching that shit makes me want to go out and hurt someone
    At what point does he and the majority of Arsenal supporters stop being astonished that they're losing to the likes of Brighton and think to emselves that Arsenal now are on par with the likes of Brighton?

I'm just waiting for the "Arsenal are too big to be a mid table side, deluded.
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    I love visiting that board now and then after a humiliating defeat to read their meltdowns.
  • Options
    Cant watch that fam, blood. Guys as much of an embarassment as the club.
  • Options
    And yet when Charlton fans complain it's "only at Charlton".

The reality is fans of every club moan, as this proves.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didn't realise man had GCSEs. That changes everything.
  • Options
    Arsenal are now just a mediocre mid-table Premiership side - I would think most sides must fancy their chances against them.
  • Options

Sorry, but we cannot be compared with these goons who not only come across as entitled brats, but also major attention seekers with the way they act behind a camera.

Everything about Arsenal is brand and image, from their players through to their fans.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Sorry, but we cannot be compared with these goons who not only come across as entitled brats, but also major attention seekers with the way they act behind a camera.

Everything about Arsenal is brand and image, from their players through to their fans.
    Which was my point.

• Options
    edited March 2018

Arsenal are now just a mediocre mid-table Premiership side - I would think most sides must fancy their chances against them.

During the first half hour v Brighton yesterday I was thinking I'd like to them play us, just to get a sense of how bad they've become.
    It will be humiliating for whichever team it is that they eventually beat.
  • Options

There was a guy called Dale Stephens who played for Brighton who caught my eye. Anyone know anything about him?

I've heard he would never play for a team this far south...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hector Bellerin might be the worst player arsenal have had since Wenger has been in charge (luzhny & Senderos included), if he wasn't rapid he wouldn't even get into our side imo
  • Options

cafctom said:
    I love visiting that board now and then after a humiliating defeat to read their meltdowns.
    That Ackworth gets everywhere!
  • Options
    Long may their woeful run continue.
  • Options
    just looked at the odds next premier league manager to be sacked.

alan big nosed cnut pardew 1/3
    arsene wenger 4/1
    no manager to leave 6/1
    conte 8/1
  • Options
    I live among them, Knebworth full of the buggers (20 mins to Finsbury Park), if we are both at home, they pile on and from the sorry looking faces and continual whining you literally cannot workout if they have won or lost.

Whats most obvious is that they just do not talk to each other, either on the platform or the train, despite their huge following it must be a lonely existence as a Gooner.
  • Options
    its there fans which i don't like there divine right to be a top 4 club/top 6, they have spent money just very very badly, i think Wenger has brought them success but i really don't know who would go there as i think a complete rebuild is needed, which means midtable finishes and no cup runs for a few seasons.
  • Options
    AC Milan have hit some form recently and won 2-0 at Roma in their last game. Hopefully they stuff Arsenal on Thursday too then only 30'000 bother with the home game.
  • Options
    Arsenal will continue to "out bell-end" any fan base in the country. Their demise is keenly appreciated in the Jones household!