Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arsenal

Comments

• Options
    This is embarrasing....
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Their defending is an absolute jokeshop. They somehow are looking worse than they did against City!

Very true. Wenger in, Wenger in.
  • Options
    So funny
  • Options
    Anyone know what time Arsenal fan TV is on tonight?

• Options
    Well onside for the free kick, piss poor judgement from the linesman.
  • Options
    2-1
  • Options
    This is a classic 'lost the dressing room' performance.

After the last week any football team on the planet would change the manager.

Even if Arsenal come back and win, the performance is so bad you can tell the confidence is through the floor.
  • Options
    Wenger out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wenger will stay tillend if season.

After World Cup he will step down and be replaced by Low
  • Options
    Dale Stevens showing all the potential he had at Charlton. Great tackle on Wilshere which the referee gave him a yellow for ? A strong player and character who is very settled ever since he went back up north to Brighton.
  • Options

Low is contracted to 2020.
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

And if he did go in to club management, I suspect he will have better suitors than Arsenal.
  • Options

Dale Stevens showing all the potential he had at Charlton. Great tackle on Wilshere which the referee gave him a yellow for ? A strong player and character who is very settled ever since he went back up north to Brighton.

You've done that deliberately havent you!!!!
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Thought I'd take a look at an a Arsenal forum just to see how the meltdown is playing out.

First thread I came across was someone posting to say that he has decided to end his "46 year love for the club" and will now decide to follow Liverpool.

Premier League fans, ladies and gentlemen.

Link please. Sounds excellent.
  • Options

Got to be Pardew, he’ll be available by May. He talks a good game knows a Frenchman or two and has managed loads of premiership teams.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wont happen but would be hilarious if he got sacked tomorrow, long overdue he has more lives than a cat. Been living on borrowed time for years now and fa cups have saved him.

Howe next arsenal manager would suit imo deserves the chance.
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    If that isn't a wind-up it is truly mind-boggling.
  • Options
    cfgs said:

I sound twice my 43 years when I say modern football and it's so called supporters do my head in. Nobody has any appreciation for reality or loyalty.

I think Wenger should have stepped aside about five years ago but Arsenal fans do my head in, they talk as though this is a major blip in their total domination of World football. As a club they have gone years between league titles before, clubs do and before George Graham arrived it was way back in 1971 for their last great season. Wenger might be poor now and he should be long gone but he does deserve more than these mentally challenged wannabe gangsters spouting their infantile views on the internet (even if they are bloody funny).

In this day and age you are only as good as your last game. Wenger should have walked and could of held his head high, but now he has become very dated and doesnt have a clue to their weaknesses. Just have to watch them they have no confidence at the moment and have people like Chambers and Xhaka who are not good enough. Average team now which they haven't been for a long time.

Other teams around them have got better and arsenal slowly worse, to think even spurs are beating them now and doing better in the league and cups. 'How the mighty have fallen', get a good manager in who knows the modern game and they can close that gap again but looks a long way away this season.
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

And can do better than Arsenal.
  • Options
    Low has been tipped to replace Zidane @ Real Madrid!!